UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

I think you did the right thing Marge, you need to stay safe :flowers:

Me and OH are having a mini break this weekend, which will probably be our only holiday this year, so I'm making the most of it. He went online and booked the B&B, telling me he'd seen somewhere I would absolutely love. Bless his heart, I think he has me muddled up with some other wife :laugh: This is the bedroom, and it's erm, slightly overdone for my taste but lovely if you like that sort of stylee QueenCharlottesOrangerybedroom.jpg

But this is the garden where you can have your breakfast, and it's right up my street, I can't wait :pinkie: QueenCharlottesOrangerygarden.jpg

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice!! Do agree that the bedroom looks a bit ott!!

RMF - am trying to create a photobook on photobox. I uploaded all NYC pics to the Internet and thought it would be easy enough to go through and make the photobook with just the pictures I want. Unfortunately it has decided to upload all 340 pictures onto the website and it still has an hour to go!! I want to go to bed :angry:

I think you did the right thing Marge, you need to stay safe :flowers:

Me and OH are having a mini break this weekend, which will probably be our only holiday this year, so I'm making the most of it. He went online and booked the B&B, telling me he'd seen somewhere I would absolutely love. Bless his heart, I think he has me muddled up with some other wife :laugh: This is the bedroom, and it's erm, slightly overdone for my taste but lovely if you like that sort of stylee QueenCharlottesOrangerybedroom.jpg

But this is the garden where you can have your breakfast, and it's right up my street, I can't wait :pinkie: QueenCharlottesOrangerygarden.jpg

He is clearly trying to make it special. I would love that bed but in the room its in...no cats ...no dogs ...no mental cows.

Its a very beautiful bed

Edited by Trallwm farm

Morning :tired:

Marge - look after yourself missus. Next time call the Police please, you don't know what some people are capable of Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Jules - that bedroom is a bit ...errrmmm... princessy laugh.gif The garden looks lovely though wub.gif

RMF : Today my job consists of scoring tenders, and then standing in a big car park marking off company vans which are being returned due to us losing a major contract.

Marge - look after yourself missus. Next time call the Police please, you don't know what some people are capable of Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Too darn right. After I read Marge's post I looked through the news on bbc website and when I saw what happened in a similar situation in Scotland it made me go cold. A carer had been visiting a man of 98, but fled and called the police when he became violent. 2 WPCs ended up in hospital, one seriously injured. The man had attacked them with axe and knife. He has been arrested for attempted murder and is being held for assessment in a psychiatric unit.

Too darn right. After I read Marge's post I looked through the news on bbc website and when I saw what happened in a similar situation in Scotland it made me go cold. A carer had been visiting a man of 98, but fled and called the police when he became violent. 2 WPCs ended up in hospital, one seriously injured. The man had attacked them with axe and knife. He has been arrested for attempted murder and is being held for assessment in a psychiatric unit.

Just looked at the update on the story, and the younger WPC is uninjured though the man did try to kill her. The older officer has a serious arm injury. Very sad state of affairs as the man had only been released from hospital the day before, is severely deaf and lives alone. At least he had a carer who was concerned for his welfare as well as for everyone's safety and did the right thing.

Hello all. I'm not keeping up at all - too much going on in my little life. So please take any or all of these as appropriate :wink: :biggrin: :flowers: :GroupHug: :mecry:

I've started doing RallyO (sp?) with Como - he's quite good at it, I'm not v good at it. He's a bright dog hampered by a useless owner. :rolleyes: Has he at last found his doggy niche in life?

I've been fighting off the cold from hell since last Saturday but it's snuck up on me and I feel like my head is wrapped in cotton wool and I'm coughing for England.

get better soon :flowers:

its always an adventure walking freddie. hes 12, nearly blind, going deaf and senile, with arthritis of the spine.

so he weaves, falls over, or stops dead to steady himself. poor trudy is so patient, and doesnt have a go when she falls over her lol

the wind is strong out there, so my hair that needs cutting was in my eyes. im so busy watching what hes doing, I walked straight into a bush!

good job nobody was about lol

get better soon :flowers:

its always an adventure walking freddie. hes 12, nearly blind, going deaf and senile, with arthritis of the spine.

so he weaves, falls over, or stops dead to steady himself. poor trudy is so patient, and doesnt have a go when she falls over her lol

the wind is strong out there, so my hair that needs cutting was in my eyes. im so busy watching what hes doing, I walked straight into a bush!

good job nobody was about lol

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

RMF

My Iron is broked !! Nuffin to do wif me Guv, honest,

Bliddy thing, I had just started on a huge pile of ironing - now consulting Argos cataloge for good product and will then go on comparison sites for good price. :wacko:

Edited by Mommy Bear

I had my evening all planned out yesterday...have dinner, walk dogs, then settle down with a glass of something and watch NCIS. Erm...no. Try instead spending three hours in A&E, attached to a heart monitor, with the occasional ECG thrown in for light relief, and a helping of a canula in my arm extracting copious amounts of blood on the side! They let me out (reluctantly) just before 11pm, after a rather heated argument about the need for me to stay the night. I said no..well, more like NOOOO! Diagnosis was atrial fibrillation with extreme tachycardia, but they don't have a clue why my heart rate should suddenly have hurtled up nearly to 200. What got me was they said I need to see a cardiologist, but they can't refer me, I had to see my GP this morning..and she can't refer me until she gets the letter and ECG printout from the hospital! No doubt it makes sense to them, certainly doesn't to me. I really couldn't have stayed all night, some poor woman with dementia was just down the corridor and the whole time I was there all she did was shout Please! Please! PLEASE let me die! I think after a night of that, I'd have been joining in with her :unsure: