UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's dry here which in one way is good but in another is bad because a) I can't wear my new bushmans hat and b) I told myself if it's dry today I am going to make a start on jetwashing the patio/drive.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but does anyone know who Karen Lawe is on FB?

Had a lovely walk - we pootled in the big field and played in the stream. The sun was out, the birds were singing and it was beautiful, just me and the boys wub.gif I do so adore this time of year - and I noticed some spring blossoms coming out on the trees up the road wub.gif

I am trying to decide if it's going to rain or not - it looks like it's clouding over but the BBC weather says it's going to stay dry. Shame, I was trying to find an excuse not to get the Karcher out.

Morning. Lovely and sunny here. Towels will dry outside today which is great.

Trying to work out what I am going to do with nearly 3 pints of about to go off full fat milk. I feel a baking day coming on!

Need to get myself organised as it's big bones for breakfast today, and I just like to be at a point in my chores where I can generally supervise the consumption! There's not usually a problem, but I don't like to be complacent.

Off to finish one or two things. Hopefully be back later to find out how everyone's doing ............. and how wet they are. :laugh: