UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fascinating Fandangles

Mrs B

Random Very Exciting Fact: We are going to visit a beautiful lurcher girlie on Saturday :biggrin:

:pinkie: Good luck :pinkie:

:laugh: :laugh: Snow, my Primark work shirts were very revealing so I bought lace camisoles from M&S to cover up :)

I have been rather silly this evening and reversed my car off the drive into Darren's company car - oops! :blush: I made a big dent.....

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JulesB - that sounds exciting - hope it works out

HLGS - well done you - what a brillient piece - and excellent publicity

Snow - you made me giggle - lots - I fear that will keep coming back to me all day and I will have random fits of giggles at my desk. So pleased OH liked it

Merledogs - sorry you didn't get the person you were hoping for

I can now play dot to dot for myopics with the bruises on my arm. No need to do that with my leg, it's just A Bruise. Think the arnica helped though - at least my leg isn't hot any more.

Off for another fun filled day at work.

Morning :tired: I had a dreadful night's sleep, couldn't get to sleep initially and then woke up too many times fretting.

Ive started doing that at night. I then find my self unconcious when I should be awake,

It started when I got sky HD and I was avidly glued to the telly and got into bad habits and then with the horrible cold weather Ive been worrying more about the animals at night.

Ive started doing that at night. I then find my self unconcious when I should be awake,

It started when I got sky HD and I was avidly glued to the telly and got into bad habits and then with the horrible cold weather Ive been worrying more about the animals at night.

I hope you start sleeping better soon :flowers:

Jazz - I would recommend a soft, good quality pillow, not feather (cos I always wake up with a stiff neck when I use one of those). Costco do some excellent ones if you know anybody with a card :flowers:

I hope you start sleeping better soon :flowers:

Jazz - I would recommend a soft, good quality pillow, not feather (cos I always wake up with a stiff neck when I use one of those). Costco do some excellent ones if you know anybody with a card :flowers:

Memory foam. You can get them from like bricks to marsh mallow.

Bojangles thoroughly reccomends them.

I hope you get some sleep too Alex. You worry far to much. Stuff will happen or not regardless of how much you beat yourself up.

Worry is the interest you pay on emotional bills that have yet to arrive !

Edited by Trallwm farm

ive got a hard memory foam, so should I go to soft?

Definately worth a go. Ive got hard and then varying. If I end up on the solid pillow I get a blinding head ache and the sound of blood rushing ( not actually but it wakes me up )

You know I think we must have reached a "certain age" because my convos on hard and soft didnt involve pillows before.

Just popped on here to see how everyone is getting on, and what do I find? Pillow talk.

I have a Snooze pillow which is made up of lots of little bead fings in a bag which you squidge around till you get the right shape, but I find it not as good as buckwheat pillows which do much the same. I like v shaped pillows as well.

Have still not managed to get ribs looked at, as by the time I had taken mum to eye clinic appt which ran very late I was exhausted. Opthalmologist was rather cross. Turns out mum has not been putting her eyedrops for glaucoma in at night even though she says she does, and in fact when we got home I had a search and found a load of bottles stashed away unused. Her eyes are worse as a result. Consultant told her she will go blind if she doesn't use the drops, and got very frustrated by her attitude which was the senior equivalent of "do I look bovvered?" He is Hungarian and speaks very good English but mum was having a muddled day and talking a lot of nonsense and they didn't understand each other very well. She told him she hadn't had asthma since childhood when in fact she had severe asthma all her life which only became milder recently. I tried to explain but he wasn't keen on my butting in, and he thought I was her sister!

I will have to remind her every night by phone and see if that works, but it may well be that I have to do a 28 mile round trip every night to see that she has the drops.