UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

Is there any way you can convince your Mum that they are nurses?

No way! Mum used to be a nursing sister herself so no chance. Also, she is perfectly clear about a lot of things. She has just forgotten how to read and do a few other things, and has gone a bit odd about clothes and hygiene. But today was a better day, she had a bath and let me wash her hair and was pleased that it looked nice afterwards.

Wispa had a very good walk today in Whitwell Wood. She is out for the count, and I expect the husky she played with for over an hour is in much the same state :laugh:

Edited by owl

he took it out of the box,checked it and put it back. he didnt have it down to take the old one away but said he would, so didnt want to push it. its now in front of the unit it will go on, in its box so I can go aahhhhhh

lewis will he home in an hour.he cant wait to put it on

Hope Timmy is better very soon. :GroupHug: Do you eat spinach a lot Alex?

I don't eat spinach at all :flowers:

I now have Timmy AND Beau with poorly tummies. Timmy woke me up at 3am to go out :tired: and now I have a stonking nedache.

I had a horrible dream that I was getting married to a colleague at work - yuk! :ohmy:

Today will consist of walking dogs, studying and then doing some more clearing out of carp. Can't wait until my exams are all over and I can have my weekends back to decorate, etc.

Welcome home San :flowers:

Hope you feel better soon Jayne :flowers:

Jazz - have you got the aerial plugged in, and is it the proper aerial? :flowers: (I donlt think the old analogue aerialswork with digital tellies).

Edited by merledogs

Today I should have been going to the traditional family rugby derby game in Cardiff, however, we waited too long to get tickets due to the snow and when it came time to book we got told that they weren't posting tickets out due to the post office backlog so if we needed to collect tickets from the ticket office to allow at least 2 hours queuing time :ohmy: however both me and Rob have stadium cards which can be uploaded with our tickets so being the nice kind mother that I am I have loaned my card to Nick so he and Rob can go and I shall stay home with Nog and watch on the telly. It is just ruddy typical that having risked drowning, frostbite, blizzards, sub zero temperatures and howling gales in previous years to be there the year I don't go it's flipping forecast to be 5 degrees and sunny :rolleyes:

glad you had a safe journey home sanrosscot :flowers:

:laugh: :laugh: @jazz

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: timmy and beau, hope your tummies are better soon and your headache beggers off too merledogs :flowers:

awwww snow you are kind giving your ticket up :biggrin:

today is laneys birthday, he is 6 :ohmy: the dogs will be getting pressies later and know doubt a special treat of some kind.

Thanks for the hugs guys, still got some cocodamol from when I hurt my neck so am using that up!

Am so mad with my brother's girlfriend. We have never been best of friends, but I have tolerated her. Last night we had a poker night and Charlie was hoovering up for snacks like he usually does together with Amber. The next thing she commented 'oh charlie's just horrible, he's a horrible dog'. Dad leapt to his defence and told her that Amber was hoovering too. I then told her that Charlie has been around a lot longer than her so she can just shut up and accept him for how he is. I wish she'd just piss off so my brother can get a nice girlfriend.