UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

Your brother's GF clearly needs a lesson in what horrible dogs are, send her round here she can meet Phoenix!! He's truly horrible especially when he's been in the litter tray <vom>

I feel like I'm back in school today no one can decide what to do this evening, squabbling like 5 year olds :rolleyes: if no one makes a decision by 5pm I'm putting my PJs on and seeing the New Year in via the Xbox, because I'm just THAT cool :biggrin:

Thanks for the hugs guys, still got some cocodamol from when I hurt my neck so am using that up!

Am so mad with my brother's girlfriend. We have never been best of friends, but I have tolerated her. Last night we had a poker night and Charlie was hoovering up for snacks like he usually does together with Amber. The next thing she commented 'oh charlie's just horrible, he's a horrible dog'. Dad leapt to his defence and told her that Amber was hoovering too. I then told her that Charlie has been around a lot longer than her so she can just shut up and accept him for how he is. I wish she'd just piss off so my brother can get a nice girlfriend.

"blimey and *you* think Charlie is a horrible dog...hmmm interesting" [exit stage left as Gooster goes off to ponder]

Some people are best ignored :flowers:

Like that comeback Murtle!!! We are going to buy Charlie his birthday present in a minute as it is his birthday tomorrow. Even mum and dad (who appear to run the brother's GF fanclub) think she was out of order last night!! She pissed me off even more over Christmas as I bought her a massive slab of hotel chocolat chocolate and she has never mentioned it or said thank you!! Feel like asking for it back!!

:ohmy: how did you not punch her??? i would have put her through the window!

my brother acts like that with my dogs, i take so much and then erupt, generally my mum and dad back me up when they realise he has been tormenting the dogs to the point of them curling their lips :angry:

with regard the chocolate, sneak it back off the rude c*w, unwrap it if possible...rub charlies bum on it and wrap it back up and put it back where you found it :laugh: :laugh: then you can giggle in delight when she enjoys it :laugh: people who are mannerless annoy me, the ones who are rude about someones pet proper nark me :angry:

She pissed me off even more over Christmas as I bought her a massive slab of hotel chocolat chocolate and she has never mentioned it or said thank you!! Feel like asking for it back!!

You could keep your fingers crossed that it makes her throw up all night. :wink:

RM moan - I have the headache from Hell. :(

Afternoon

Got up this morning feeling kernackered and then realised if I wanted to put some money into my bank account I would have to go to town today. Groan. So I stood in 2 queues for mine and Oldies bank and another for the post office. Then I went and spent some of my xmas vouchers on books. :biggrin:

Gooster some people are so rude.

Merle your muscles are natural then. :laugh: Sorry Beau has the trots now.

Hope your headache clears soon Barbara :GroupHug:

Martyn is working on my website so I'm keeping out of his way so he sticks at it and taking him the odd cuppa.

Edited by Jacobean