UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

Sorry you are having trouble with your Mum Owl, tis difficult. OH's dad has just gone into care but as I have been away I'm not sure what state he is really in atm :unsure:

I am sitting in HK Airport waiting for 2nd leg of journey, got some sleep first part, hope to get some more. :closedeyes: Not long until I am (hopefully) getting mugged by Tia and Glen :wub:

morning. tis foggy here in the new forest, but it made for a very surreal walk amongst the ponies yesterday. More of the same today, weatherwise. Had an unexpected trip to the local GP yesterday, as my throat ulcers returned. Finally have antibiotics after having this lurgy for 4 1/2 weeks! hope everyone is ok, I'm on my phone, so can't see much on this screen. :rolleyes:

Morning :wave:

Hubby has finally gone back to work after 3 weeks off with his broken rib - I love him lots but I love him so much more when he goes to work and isn't moping about all day :laugh:

Hope Timmy is feeling better soon :flowers:

Hope you have a good flight San :flowers:

Re the carer thing - I needed home care after my surgery in October - I fought tooth and nail not to have the carers wash and dress me although I tolerated this happily enough in the hospital - I think it was more to do with the emotional side of stuff with me thinking that as I was home then I was back to normal and didn't need help - was happy to let my hubby and neighbour help me though as somehow that didn't seem so formal :wacko:

Hope you can find a solution soon Owl :flowers:

Morning Troodles :wavey:

Marge - sorry to hear you have been poorly again :GroupHug:

RMF : Off to do some studying and then start moving furniture about. I'm chucking the old Ikea chest in the back bedroom, moving the chest of drawers from the little bedroom into the back bedroom, moving the small chest of drawers from the hall to the little bedroom, then moving the console table from the front living room into the hall. Simples really :rolleyes:

Urgh, am a bit fed up of being in pain now. Have had a cough for nearly 3 weeks, last week I pulled some muscles in my side which wasn't nice but I could live with the pain. Anyway, yesterday I had a enthusiastic coughing fit and tore a muscle :(

I tore the same muscle 4 years ago and was in pain for about 8 weeks :(

ooo not nice, I hope the doctor can give you many panikillers

its not the setting up of the tv,its the getting it out of the boxe and lifting it without dropping it. I can do that with an oven tray so wont risk a tv lol

according to my dad who worked for currys delivery company, he says they are supposed to unwrap it so you can check for damage and then they fetch the wrapping away with them :flowers:

Urgh, am a bit fed up of being in pain now. Have had a cough for nearly 3 weeks, last week I pulled some muscles in my side which wasn't nice but I could live with the pain. Anyway, yesterday I had a enthusiastic coughing fit and tore a muscle :(

I tore the same muscle 4 years ago and was in pain for about 8 weeks :(

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Evening.

That was a gruelling day at work. Sooo quiet and not a lot happening.

Gooster sounds like you need some meds from the docs for your lurgy. Hope the pain goes soon. :GroupHug:

Hope Timmy is better very soon. :GroupHug: Do you eat spinach a lot Alex?

Marge sorry you're poorly still and glad you finally have some antibios. :GroupHug: Hope you're enjoying the holiday and be careful incase you get lost in the fog.

Safe journey back San.

Mind now gone blank. Have come home to loads of dishes so going to do them and put a wash on.