UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

Happy birthday spud!!

Holly rat is v poorly, we actually thought she had gone to the bridge before as she was v cold and hardly moving. we warmed her up and have spent all night cuddling her, so she is still with us, but don't think she'll make it through the night.

Gran's funeral tomorrow, so quite an emotional 24 hours ahead.

Morning :tired: Was having a nice sleep until Taffy woke me at 12.30 cos he needeed a poo :rolleyes: Struggled to get back to sleep after that.

For Holly rat and your gran's funeral :GroupHug:

It's Spud's birthday today, he's 9.

Belated happy burpday Spudley :wub:

Last day in work today then not back in until 4th Jan :biggrin:

Edited by merledogs

Morning. Been a bit manic here the last few days. Had a painter in making it look a bit more like a house, and today my furniture comes home :laugh: For the first time in 6 months, I shall have a bed to sleep in tonight, so my camping days are over. I also have my family calling over this morning to 'do xmas' as they all go away for the holidays, I have my annual kennel inspection by environmental health to do, and I have 2 staff off sick. I could be hitting the bottle tonight :laugh:

Went shopping at Merry Hill Centre last night, some feckwit left a GSD tied up outside the centre! :angry:

Several appeals for the owner came over the tannoy, the good folk in Two by two, the pet shop, took him inside.

From what I have since found out the owners came forward, they left him for 3 hours!!!!! Said they had only been there for 20 minutes. Swine! :angry:

Good thoughts for Holly and the sad funeral.

poor GSD would have been luckier if they hadnt come back for him.He could have had a chance of something better.

Not sure what day it is in comparison of 12 days of Christmas but today we get the 10 goats that would be leaping if they were not in a foot of snow and their owner leaving wales today. Seriously if anyone knows of anyone that is looking for a Boer goat then please tell them they are in a sanctuary waiting for a home !

Hello :wavey:

I am supposed to be in town right now doing shopping and getting my flu jab but the bluddy immobiliser on the car has stopped working and we can't start it :rolleyes: OH is trying to get round it but no joy so far. Will have to go in by bus if it doesn't work, rearrange my jab for later and just not do all the shopping, but I neeeeed my flu jab or my mum will go mad at me.

This week is being a bit exasperating. Spent most of monday chasing frozen and leaking pipes round the building and now this. I don't mind the weather really but I'm a bit peeved with it right now :dry:

Sorry about your oh's gran Murtle.

My gran's funeral went as well as these things do, we all put a flower on the coffin as we left the crematorium, so got to tell her I loved her.

It was amazing how many people showed up, my mum's side of the family were there (it was my dad's mum who had died), and my uncle stepped in to be one of the pall bearers. Afterwards we went to a local golf club where we caught up with old friends.

Holly rat went to the bridge at 6.30 this morning. Mum stayed up all night with her to keep her warm and make sure she didn't die alone. We are struggling to decide what to do with her body though. Usually we bury the small furries in the garden, but I think we may struggle to dig a hole with the ground this hard. I suggested getting her cremated by the vet, but mum and dad aren't keen. I they wanted to cremate her in the chimnea in the garden which I don't like the idea of at all.

Edited by gooster