UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

The snow is actually making a hissing noise as it falls - its more like very fine hail but there are some really big thick flakes now starting to appear as well, and this is what the forecast said would be "light snow" which is set to continue all day :wacko:

morning :biggrin:

trallwm farm.... congrats on your grandaughter :flowers:

we have snow here...just fine powdery stuff at the moment but it is settling, i checked 3 places online, met office, google, and bbc weather and none of them said snow :rolleyes: i will stick with snows weather.com.

had a lovely evening last night, spent the evening with my mums gay mate who was helping me with a gift, he is such a kind and creative lad....cheered me up no end as i had a crappy afternoon :angry:

Afternoon.

Had my bonce chopped.

Congratulations on new grand-daughter Lesley. :flowers:

Alex :GroupHug:

Griff glad you got out in the end

Jazz be careful

Supposed to be going to West Kirby on the Wirral to drop xmas stuff off to the parents. We've got bad snow here and it isn't stopping but can get to the motorway. Wondering what it's like through the village near them though. Hmm.

Fergus is as giddy as they come today. Loving the snow and keeps running off with everything like a pup. Apparently it's coming and he can't contain himself any longer. :laugh:

We're just about to have sausage on toast for brekkie.

Noggin does not like the snow and has gone on toilet strike in protest, hubby dug trenches through the snow to reveal grass to encourage Nog to do a wee much giggling has been taking place whilst trying to herd Nog out from the side passage and onto the garden - he is NOT having it he does NOT need to go thank you very much, it might have been many hours since his last one but his bladder is perfectly fine thank you! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No snow here yet but we're in for it tomorrow.

I found a frozen fox this morning mecry.gifit was so beautiful and peaceful looking, it had curled itself up in the lea of a hay bale and died in it's sleep by the look of things, it made me very sad crying_anim.gif.

I have two hen's in my back room, Polly puss is bloody livid about it too, especially when Moomin made a break for it this morning and nearly landed in Polly's bed beside her

We've had several more inches of snow. I had cleared a path up the drive to the front door as well, it's now covered again rolleyes.gif

Haha, me too - I did major grumbles as the forecast says we should be dry today.

I have just been out to do it again, so if it snows again, blame me I've tempted fate again.

Supposed to be going to West Kirby on the Wirral to drop xmas stuff off to the parents. We've got bad snow here and it isn't stopping but can get to the motorway. Wondering what it's like through the village near them though. Hmm.

Spoke to dad about an hour ago. He had driven from Liverpool city centre to Frodsham and said the snow was virtually cleared and gone all the way. All the roads had been treated and were not slippy. He couldnt beleive we had about 6 inches of the sodding stuff and our lanes are totally impassible now.