UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Taffy wouldn't settle, just stood next to the sofa staring at me. Couldn't work out what he wanted, then finally it clicked - I had the fleecy blanket and he wanted to snuggle on it :rolleyes: He is now snuggled on the chair on top of a fleecy blanket with his dog blanket over him. Timmy is snuggled in the dog bed with his blanket and I've put the blanket I normally put on the bed on the sofa, so Max and Beau are both snuggled up on it. My dogs do like their comforts :laugh: :wub:

RMTaffyPic :

P1030035.jpg

Mind you, the other week there was just this grey sky and sometimes slight drizzle, nothing serious, but enough to keep all the fair weather walkers indoors so we had a lovely, quiet walk! :) I wonder what these people do with their dogs tho - do they keep them in a cupboard, to take them out and dust them off once the weather improves again? :unsure:

I won't always walk my pair in the woods or the park if it's heavy rain as to avoid mud! We might just have an onlead walk round the houses, not as interesting but it gets them out for a bit, hopefully that's what other people do to

otherwise there's some very bored dogs out there :(

Mine still get dragged out in the rain, poor sod's, I'm sure they'd be quite content to stay indoors rolleyes.gif

I haven't put the heating on yet, extra jumpers all round, this place costs a fortune to heat and being on oil for our heating we're pretty much stuck with the same supplier, it was cheap once upon a time.

We've been having problems with getting any satellite channels, Sky engineers just been, we now have a new box but the same problem so now have to wait for a new viewing card and see if that fixes it, but in the mean time he's managed to leave us with a very crackly phone line angry.gif

wub.giflaugh.gif at Taffy, is he auditioning to play the virgin Mary in the local nativity ? laugh.gif

Spins hope you feel better soon :flowers: :flowers:

:laugh: :laugh: @ Taffy how cute is he :wub:

Helly have a drink for me..... i am not allowed

another with rain here..... i don't mind too much and i do prefer it as there are less people about and those out with dogs in the wet seem to be the proper dog owners who bother to train their dogs and pick up their poo.

Jane...hope you get your satellite fixed :flowers:

i got a brilliant new bulb for the living room, it is a daylight bulb, energy saving but it is nice and bright :biggrin: i love it!

I am taking a deep breath and stepping awayyyy from the pc for an hour or so otherwise I will turn into motherinlawtobezilla :laugh: I have got the bit between my teeth and am zealously trying to get dil-to-be everything she wants for her wedding but at knock down prices to appease Nick who is turning out to be equally zealous at saying no "too expensive!" :laugh: especially since the dress came in a weeee bit over budget yesterday oops lol

I spent ages yesterday uploading pics of the extention and the dogs onto the pc. I smiled at the first day I got Seth pics...

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

Like bagpuss, this poor sod was definately falling apart at the seams. Now he looks a bit more like a proper rottie from yesterdays pics i took...

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

Have been on hols. Didn't want to broadcast before we went as our address is plastered everywhere. Hope everyone is ok. Lots of sad news I can see here. Had a lovely holiday. Just what I needed as was about to pop with stress before we went away with a lot of stuff going on/having happened. We stayed in a lovely village called Llangunllo in the Welsh borders. Dogs have had a whale of a time. Cottage was great and the villagers really friendly. Had some good walks in Radnor Forest. My legs are now acclimatising to flat surfaces.

Seth wub.gif

Glad you had a good holiday Michelle flowers.gif

RMF : Have had a nap :tired: It's a toss up between doing some clearing of front room, studying or watching the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony. Guess which is winning at the moment? rolleyes.gif Feeling very lazy today, plus it's so nice and snuggly with the throws on the sofa and the dogs are all asleep.

:wavey: Welcome back Michelle

Taffy :wub:

I love Seth :wub: He is so cuddly :wub:

eta I love autumn, I love going back into wearing fleeces and boots all the time and snuggling up in my PJs in front of the tv when it is dark outside :biggrin: What I don't like about it are the HUGE spiders that have been maing their way into the house this week *shudder*.

Edited by Gemstone

Remember to count your fingers before leaving Amy :laugh:

Taffy & Seth are :wub:

I had 2 very peaceful walks this morning from 8.30 in the pouring rain as there are a lot of fair weathered walkers round our way. I like autumn. This being one reason and the other the change in colours and walking on the leaves etc. I really am suited to our climate and I am hay fever free at last. It's gone on for months.