UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2010 Strictly Fred

merledogs

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like the launch show at all :thumbsdown_anim: once again they have a cameraman who just cannot stay still and let us focus on a dancer for longer than half a second - I felt like I was watching a tennis match.

I have a feeling this year instead of sitting down and watching the whole show I'm going to be recording it and watching it on fast foward neither me or hubby can stand Alesha Dixon (and we've already predicted who shes's going to be biased for/against this year) & hubby can't stand Ann Widdicombe and left the room whenever they spoke to her.

What the heck Gavin is doing there feck knows ... he looked like a fish out of water ....he was much better on 71 Degrees North

How you can have a judge removed as too old one year & then bring in dancers who are in their 60's & 70's the next is beyond me. Surely the truth is, male or female we all want to watch hot dancers not pensioners, even if they were good dancers? Can't we save "the oldies vote" for "dear old Brucie" (still doing remarkably well for his age I think) :unsure:

Either way I don't mind Alesha Dixon but I can't stand Widdicome as a Politician let alone a dancer, though at least with dancing we probably wont be watching her for long. :biggrin:

Edited by Ian

• 2 weeks later...