UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2010 Strictly Fred

merledogs

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin: They were admittedly not the best singers in the world but I thought them entertaining / liked Jedward too.

Seemingly not that much though. They are coming to town shortly & I looked at ticket prices in the local paper & thought how much, who would pay that (about £22) to see them? :laugh:

Anywhere near you Phoebejo?

http://www.safeconce...s.asp?gn=148799

Edited by Ian

:biggrin: They were admittedly not the best singers in the world but I thought them entertaining / liked Jedward too.

Seemingly not that much though. They are coming to town shortly & I looked at ticket prices in the local paper & thought how much, who would pay that (about £22) to see them? :laugh:

Anywhere near you Phoebejo?

http://www.safeconce...s.asp?gn=148799

Oh my there are a lot of dates :ohmy: :laugh:

Bottom two: Jimi and Flavia, Michelle and Brendan. Jimi and Flavia went.

This is beyond a feckin joke now, can people please stop voting for that useless great lump, she will never in a million years be able to do anything like an approximation of a dance and she is not entertaining nor endearing mad.gif

Seriously, I find it sad when decent dancers go out over those who are getting the sympathy vote

Completely agree. Strictly is my "must watch" programme of the year - but I fell asleep during it last night (I had done a long and emotional day of training for working with disabled children so I do have an excuse). I think it's lost its edge this year - I don't really like so many different dances on one night and I hate the voting system.

The judges are getting a bit p'd off by it now. There would appear to be a lot of people with money to waste voting for her.

That is if it is true. We never get to know the viewers votes so how do we know it is genuine.

The dog programme was the same- the worst dog was kept in.

Jedward was another example of rubbish staying in the competition.

It could all be contrived to keep people watching.

:huh: I have heard of him, somewhere & have the the distinct impression this is probably a daft question but who on earth is this Jimmi? I don't believe he should have been the one to go whoever he is.

Gavin probably feels he has to do well on this after losing out to the ex Hollyoaks pretty boy on 72 degrees North :laugh:

There does appear to be a lot of hype & nonsense in the press on these shows though, eg Len & Brendon arguing over a dance recently became about Brendans fathers death when I'm sure he wasn't referring to him missing the show over his fathers death in any way shape or form.

As to Ann, John Sargeant bowed out & was a far better dancer than her. I'm not saying she should quit, continuing until being voting out is fair enough but surely the joke has gone far enough with the public now?

Edited by Ian

I can't believe Anne is still there and better dancers are leaving (not that it would be hard to be a better dancer!!)

I don't really understand why the likes of Anne Widdecombe/John Sargent are put forward for these types of competitions. Apologies if that's ageist or some other PC term.

Now voters give us a break and stop voting for her