UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Snow - that is a Health and Safety inspector's wet dream. I wonder in what universe they deem that those are acceptable working conditions? Not just because of the kiln, but look at those wires trailing everywhere and the space between the kiln and the furniture is surely not compliant with regulations? unsure.gif

Couldn't agree more.

Slap this in front of them :mad:

Owl sorry your move is turning into a bit of a 'mare :GroupHug:

.......shhhh my boiler seems to have stopped dripping, I think any competent engineer would stck red tape all round it and ban me from using it :ohmy:

its on the site so I can say

Ive just picked max back up

hes snoring on the sofa and has weed up the chair

like he never left lol

im a sore person, for a change. my knee is swollen. im at the hospital tomorrow, for a change, so ill get them to look at it as its the replacement I had done last november

Snow :ohmy: :wacko: far too near, and I also think a kiln in a room full of paperwork is not such a good idea.

Our friend Mike and his lurcher Stevie are going to look after Wispa and Polly from Thurs morning through to departure on Friday :biggrin: This makes me a lot happier.

Have done much today ... but not enough :rolleyes:

my neighbours 11 year old dog buddy collapsed in the street an hour ago coming back from his walk and they came running over for me. we got him into hubbys van and rushed him over to my vets who is one of the few these days who do their own call outs, his gums were really pale and scans showed he had an unknown tumour that had burst causing internal bleeding and they have had to let him go to the bridge :mecry: please spare some thoughts for his devastated owners ian and val

run free buddy boy

Sleep tight Buddy :lily: My thoughts are with Ian and Val and you Melf :GroupHug:

Morning. Woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep - here we go again :rolleyes:

Did anyone else watch This is England 86 last night? Found it really hard to watch, I was in floods by the end and then I couldn't close my eyes cos of the images :mecry:

Rumpole sorry to hear about Buddy :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Merledogs i haven't watched any of england 1986 (is that right??) i don't fully understand what it is about...mind you i missed the film this is england too :rolleyes: from the clip though i do love kelly's hair :biggrin: :biggrin: (is she the one with it shaved and dyed pinky purple?? cos thats the hair i like)

my dog bed was supposed to be delivered today.... got an email saying it had been delayed between their holding warehouse or something :angry: teach me to try and save a tenner by using ebay :angry:

so sorry about buddy :GroupHug:

well ive found out who is messing in the kitchen the last 3 nights ... nesty! she doesnt ask to go out. its not runny, perfectly formed .... sorry was you having breakfast lol

so im not impressed with her.

kennel cough, do they sneeze a lot as well?

im glad they liked the trotters. I eventually find a source for them, and mine dont eat them! lol

I had to use nestys crate that she adores to transport a dog yesterday. shes now got the raging hump, shes kicking the living room doors, and looking painfully into her crate that has been washed and put back. she couldnt possibly use it now.

shes curled up, shivering, looking into the crate :laugh: