• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mornin june (and everyone else)

RMF men can be such arses :angry:

Oh so true!

Ouch Amy Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

To be honest I think my working days are over mellow.gif in 21 months I have managed to get just 6 mornings paid work and its not for the lack of trying/networking/interviews.

maybe my destiny is to work unpaid for Dogstar and rob banks in my spare time to make ends meet laugh.gif

Can I drive the getaway car please?

As currently "resting" a little part time bank robbing would help with the finances greatly. :laugh:

Afternoon. I have just got back from the doctors where he was kind enough to give me a steroid injection into the tendon/joint in my shoulder. Apparently my abductor muscle is buggered too :wacko: The heavy duty painkillers are going to be fun looking at the side effects. I am now putting a disclaimer up that anything odd I say for the next week or so is not my responsibility :laugh: :laugh:

Alex he is lovely, whats his story ?

I don't know, cos I'm not asking tongue.gif

You won't even notice he is there! He'll pick a bed a lie on his back all day!

Speaking of which, don't you have a thread to start? tongue.gif

How's your migraine Alex?

Tis not so thumping as it was, but I feel nauseous and light headed wacko.gif

Please can mods edit the above post. Alex has missed out the word don't as in... I don't have too many dogs already laugh.gif

Oi! glare.gif

Sam, I really hope something turns up soon for you Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Afternoon. I have just got back from the doctors where he was kind enough to give me a steroid injection into the tendon/joint in my shoulder. Apparently my abductor muscle is buggered too :wacko: The heavy duty painkillers are going to be fun looking at the side effects. I am now putting a disclaimer up that anything odd I say for the next week or so is not my responsibility :laugh: :laugh:

Ouch , but look on the bright side It could have been worse , he could given you an injection in your bum

this message was brought to you by the trying to look on the bright side squirrel service*

* its in its BETA testing stage

it looks like my potential client ( remember him from Aprils RMF ) has indeed failed to come up with the money and I am still unemployed.

bum mecry.gif

i hope something turns up soon

Ive hurt me knee and cant drive :mecry: No idea what Ive done but it hurts like crazy. Need it better for weekend as I have a wedding to go to and am wearing heels.

rest it and ice it and keep it elevated to help with the swelling, the heels...hmmmm may not be a terrific idea, what about just wearing them at the wedding and for photos and then changing into flats/trainers for the do...not exactly glamorous but better not to do any extra damage.

Be good thoughts to hurty knee flowers.gif

I really hope something comes up for you soon Sam flowers.gif

I am not getting on with this new chair so I forsee a trip to Staples after all the arms on this one are just too flipping high and both my elbows are aching like heck today and I only used it last night and for an hour this morning.

Nog needs to have blood tests to check his renal function as he's been on previcox for 6 weeks the first appointment she offered me was 11am tomorrow when I am supposed to be working ... thought process went hmmmm day off and trip to vets vs working with all 3 kids off school plus the baby.... noooooooooooooooooooo contest vets it is laugh.gif

good luck for Nog and i think you made the wise choice Lol

ouchy!!!! had one in my hip joint.... the dr asked me if i was ok as i had stopped talking to him errrr ok let me ram a needle into your joint and see if you want a chat and i had one in my shin/knee too,not pleasant!

rest it and ice it and keep it elevated to help with the swelling, the heels...hmmmm may not be a terrific idea, what about just wearing them at the wedding and for photos and then changing into flats/trainers for the do...not exactly glamorous but better not to do any extra damage.

I wanted a pair of those roll up shoes to put in my bag but couldnt find any in my size. Im quite happy to potter about the reception barefoot if needs be. Will be sitting down alot of that thankfully.

I'm another one who is a bit  :wacko: :ohmy: at realizing it is June...  where the hell did May go???

Had a ridiculously busy week last week - was home and awake for a grand total of about 2 hours Tues - Fri.  Had a very enjoyable day at agility show yesterday :)  Logan and I came very, very close to a clear round, which is a minor miracle, as he's gotten himself into trouble at one of the clubs we train at and now has to train on lead, so we've not had much proper practice.  Marmite is sick - she's stopped eating and lost a lot of weight - thought she'd perked up over the weekend, but seems to be worse again this morning, so its back to the vet we go I think.

:GroupHug: for all those with hurty knees/shoulders/heads, etc.  Hope you're better soon.

Amy, I love the T-shirts.  Can I ask a grooming question?  Am looking for someone to give Sophie a quick trim, but she can be very nervous, and may get snappy.  Do you have any suggestions for  questions I could ask of a groomer to make sure that they're going to be able to cope with Sophie, and to make sure that Sophie is going to be able to cope with them?  Was considering doing it myself, but expect she'd end up with one trimmed leg and the rest of her still fluffy, as she's more comfortable with me, and therefore less tolerant  :rolleyes:

Do you think that Sophie would be better if you were present? If so it may be worth getting a groomer to come to the house or one that allows you to stay in the salon. I find alot of dogs are more relaxed in their own surroundings. You could ask them how they generally deal with nervous dogs. I try and introduce every thing to them slowly such as the brush, clippers and dryer so they are aware of what they are before they go near them. I carry muzzles with me but they really are a last resort. I have used them a couple of times as I cant risk a bite after a clear warning has been given.

These tablets are having an interesting effect. I dont mind feeling p*ssed but I hope I dont get the virtual hangover too in the morning :laugh: :laugh:

Got any spare Helly? :wink:

The first twinges of sciatica, I can't lie down and I'm having trouble sitting. Thats why I'm here at silly o'clock.