UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

I got my humane mouse traps from Homebase, they are the Rentokil tippy up ones

btw good morning :flowers:

Today is a doing day after yesterdays hanging around day - shopping, cleaning out furries and if it stays fine I'll hoover out the stinky metal thing car :unsure:

Edited by chickentikka

CT :GroupHug:, they are quick enough to charge you for a failed callout. Send them an invoice for your wasted time! :angry:

Spins, I hope hubby does come round. I wish people would think when taking on dogs and having kids. I have a couple of 'friends' that have either just taken dogs or are just thinking about it and have/are having babies! :rolleyes: I tried my best to talk them out of it. One is already complaining about dog eating kids toys and knocking baby over. I am just waiting for the decision to 'get rid' of poor dog. :(

Sam, glad your bag turned up. :biggrin: Sorry to hear about the cheque. Do you think person is aware cheque has bounced and will reimburse you if casually mentioned? :rolleyes:

I have really lost all motivation to do anything but sit on my @rse! I am trying to will myself to take the dogs out. I was going into town to Birmingham Pride but have lost the enthusiasm. I really need my holiday. 1 week, 6 days and counting!

Afternoon. Having a slow start to the day. Weather really dodgy here. Have a wash on but doubt I'll get it on the line for long.

We got our humane mouse trap from B & Q.

Sam we've had quite a few cheques bounce but thankfully Lloyds don't charge us. It might be worth contacting the bank to see if there is any way they can waive the charge as you're a non profit organisation. Although I take it they know that already.

Had a dream Issie suddenly lolloped into the room, bounded up to me with her big soppy grin and I had the most fantastic cuddle with her, just like the old days. Then her old mum came in and said they'd all been on a holiday for ages. She hadn't died after all. Oh it was wonderful. Sadly not true but it was lovely to feel like I had been with her again. :wub:

Sam, glad your bag turned up. :biggrin: Sorry to hear about the cheque. Do you think person is aware cheque has bounced and will reimburse you if casually mentioned? :rolleyes:

Mark is going to contact them to let them know the cheque bounced ,

Sam we've had quite a few cheques bounce but thankfully Lloyds don't charge us. It might be worth contacting the bank to see if there is any way they can waive the charge as you're a non profit organisation. Although I take it they know that already.

Dogstar bank with the Co-op and its a Charity account so I am totally amazed they charged us , I am going to call them on Tuesday to ask if thats normal policy. 6 quid is 6 quid and it would vaccinate 3 dogs or cats ( I will mention that when I speak to them )

I have been hugely entertaining myself looking up available domain names which would make for brilliant email addresses - most of which are too rude to post on here laugh.gif however i am really really temped by [email protected] laugh.gif or [email protected] laugh.gif

Snow,

Ive come to rely on your sensible,fair,intelligent posting and attitudes towards the world and the forum.

Its come as quite a shock to discover you are no different to me. Admin in sheeps clothing I think looking up dodgy domain names. Any Pirate ones ? I already own dyfedpowyspolice.info that someone forgot to protect.

Edited by Trallwm farm

Snow,

Ive come to rely on your sensible,fair,intelligent posting and attitudes towards the world and the forum.

Its come as quite a shock to discover you are no different to me. Admin in sheeps clothing I think looking up dodgy domain names. Any Pirate ones ? I already own dyfedpowyspolice.info that someone forgot to protect.

*laffin* there's loads I'd get if I had the money to waste - I do have one in mind though which I'm currently going Shall I? Shan't I? over though it's not a rude one just amusing and it's a .com some of the ruder ones are only available as less known suffixes however that does mean they are less than $1 to own! sadly stickitupyourar*e.com/net/org/info all seem to have been taken - thats the one I really wanted too LOL

So I've been learning about horses for a few weeks now as future plans require me to know about these things.

Today I started learning how to lunge (sorry Lochie, I know my signals were very confusing) and I also moved some ponies from one field to another which involved catching them, putting head collars on leading them and then finding out afterwards that the ponies I was so kindly left to lead were awkward so and sos and likely to spin and kick. So grateful for TTouch as I did some stuff wihtout thinking that obviously helped as they were pretty good for me :wub:

Anyway yesterday I decided to join my sister and her friends on an early morning ride on the beach - I wasn't riding, I did baby and dog sitting whilst they galloped up and down West wittering beach. The spaniels had fun though and so did we.

Some ponies/horses on the beach

29089_10150179877235453_888825452_12622504_3403822_n.jpg

Talyn

29089_10150179877260453_888825452_12622506_7605191_n.jpg

Breckin

29089_10150179877220453_888825452_12622503_6774193_n.jpg

Dogs with OH

29089_10150179877575453_888825452_12622542_804886_n.jpg

My Nephew

29089_10150179877385453_888825452_12622520_3425024_n.jpg

While his mum did some of this

29089_10150179877685453_888825452_12622552_5888893_n.jpg