UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

A sad day for many Fugees :( :GroupHug:

Suzanna, glad you are feeling a bit better today :flowers:

CRB, no advice to give, but a big :GroupHug: coming your way.

Kev - yes he's a Bryson's cat, little Chico the cat of the month. I am speaking to someone about him tonight :biggrin:

My memory is full of holes these days and I can only remember a few posts, but :GroupHug: and :flowers: to all those feeling a bit down, fed up, poorly or sad.

It's been a horrid couple of days for so many. Sending :GroupHug: for sad fugees.

It was 2 years ago I said goodbye to Danny, followed by Ria 4 weeks later, its still a bit raw. Flynn is staying with his new family, just sorting out all the paperwork. I'm still a bit teary and missing him, but I know it was in his best interests. :mecry:

Huge hugs to everyone this evening whether needed or not, just cuz; you are all special Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I'm feeling a wee bit better have vented to a couple of good mates, hubby & my mum, and had a chat with the boss this morning, still not totally happy and still feeling that things have changed about how I feel about the job but hopefully I'll be able to recapture it once things settle down a bit.

Thanks for listening to me too, Snow :flowers:

Wiggle is still worrying about me and keeps checking I'm ok. Sofy is snoring loudly from the other end of the sofa. I'm just finding it so quiet without Sir H. Strange how an old boy who did so little can leave such a huge space..... :(

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for everyone else who's feeling sad

morning all xx

ive got the dentist at 11. ive got myself ready for the injection a few times, and they havent done the work when ive got there, today they must be sorting this tooth out. I will remember to ask about a bridge? ill ring when I get home lol

got a foster coming later today ......

Wendy Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RMF : The seatbelt saga continues - they have refunded my money, but not the full amount. I am £15 short, which I presume they have deducted for postage. Cheeky feckers, the transaction was cancelled before they even posted the feckin belt, so I have emailed and complained yet again and told them I will not pay for their incompetence angry.gif

Alex, did u pay on a credit card, if so check the consumer goods act, and go on martin lewis's website, I seem to remember reading that the credit card company are now

liable for the goods you purchased (but get it checked out), if so they owe you a seatbelt.

Saw a sad sight this morning, a pussy cat that had been knocked over

and on the verge, sleep tight little one :GroupHug:

Also :GroupHug: to all fugees who need them

Edited by Laurel n Hardy

Morning :)

Massive :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to everyone is sad, I am thinking of you all :flowers:

Crikey Cheryl, you being kicked out?? :ohmy: Is that because the bloke hasn't sorted his debts out? What a muppet! :angry: Hope you find something else soon!

RMF: right, 24 hours till mum touches down at Manc airport and I've got a million and one things to do. Just having brekkie now, that's my excuse for being on t'internet :rolleyes:

morning all xx

ive got the dentist at 11. ive got myself ready for the injection a few times, and they havent done the work when ive got there, today they must be sorting this tooth out. I will remember to ask about a bridge? ill ring when I get home lol

got a foster coming later today ......

Good luck with the dentist! :flowers:

PS I voted last week - postal vote.

Edited by Spins4me