UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wavey:

I haven't been keeping up very well - have been enjoying my 3 weeks off work, which are sadly coming to an end soon :(

:ohmy: :mad: for Alex, can't believe they're trying it on.

It has been rather quiet round here today too - no planes from Heathrow :)  Glad I don't need to fly anywhere though  :unsure:

It's Logan's 1st gotcha day today (I thought it was yesterday, but I was wrong - yesterday was Zooey's 10th birthday).  We have been out for a long walk, back to my parent's house so he could have a play with Buzz, and he is now being allowed to destroy his new toy  :rolleyes:  I would normally take it off him so that it lasted more than a day, but as it's his gotcha day...

ohmy.gif so how did they get confused... they hadn't sent it out when you called and cancelled the order unsure.gif bunch of t*ats

They didn't get confused, they just lied about it being posted. Have had another email and apparently they have posted it today and I will get it next working day. I have emailed back and said that they had obviously agreed, by agreeing to a refund, that the transaction was cancelled (given that they never posted it to me in the first place) and that delivery would be refused (if it even turns up, given that they have lied twice before about it being posted). I have Monday off so will see if it turns up and if it does, will refuse delivery. It's in the hands of my credit card company now, I have told them to involve the Police if necessary as my card has been used fraudulently (don't know if they will though).

evening. Still not quite finished work yet but getting there. Today we were at the vets for the stitches out of Seths bollox. He no longer has to suffer the indignity of his buster collar...

IMG_0738.jpg

He can now go back to being a bouncy annoying git without it :laugh: Have to admit he looks a lot more cheerfull without it...

IMG_0726.jpg

[quote name='merledogs' date='16 April 2010 - 12:16 PM' timestamp=

Sweet potato is vom :sick01:

Re the dream, DC came canvassing to my door. My bedroom for some reason was downstairs front room. He called someone to come and fit me some window locks, then before I knew it, there was lots of people all fixing my house up and I was making them picnics on the lawn. DC at one point sucked my neck wacko.gif

Sweet Poato is indeed boak inducing, Alex I'm beginning to think we may have been separated at birth laugh.gif

I think your True Blood fantasy's are leaking laugh.gif

Anyone else affected by the flight cancelleations over the UK?

We are - no planes flying over our house every five minutes to land at Luton. :rolleyes:

Shhhh! It's soooo quiet. :woof: :woof:

I was saying the very same thing to Ed, we're not on a flight path but we get a lot of small air craft and a few jets from Leuchers, enjoy the peace while it lasts.

sod it! shadows legs have just gone and shes messed herself :(

shes ok again now, but its happening more. its normally first thing when she gets up.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif poor girly

Successful Infusion ! one of the nurses was looking at my burn and said " hmmmm, that looks like a tiny bit of broken skin" I quickly incapacitated her and locked her in a supply cupboard biggrin.gif

Ed is taking me into Perth tomorrow to get me a belated birthday pressie and lunch unsure.gif, something is definatly wrong dry.gif, tbh I had planned to go to the jewellers and pick out ear rings and a bracelet with my friend, but I don't have the heart to tell Ed rolleyes.gif.

My pal came up last night ( she of the falling of her horse and horse then falling on her) with my birthday pressie, all the Sookie Stackhouse books biggrin.gif

Bit more progress on the Bendolina front, he ate a bit more chicken last night, and a cheese biscuit, had to be made to eat this afternoon but is now chewing a rawhide bone, and more importantly was wuffing at me to come outside and sit beside him and wanted to play with his squeaky skunk biggrin.gif, he hasn't done that in over a month

the last day has been manic

Went out to the shed at midnight last night to get dog food out of the freezer and was alerted by the dogs to one of our largest koi carp lying lifeless on the decking at the side of the pond :ohmy:

rushed over to find there was some gill movement, so wet my hands and got him back in the pond but he sank so i netted him and then spent the best part of two hours moving him through the water until he struggled and i let him go.

i had no idea what damage he'd done to himself or how long he was out of the water he'd obviously hit the (rather flimsy i now accept) pond net and broke away the ties holding it down.

it was so dark i could hardly see but i needed to sort something so he couldnt leap out again

the fish is none the worse for its experience today but i look like death and our pond is currently sporting a rather fetching bright blue plastic cover suspended over long pieces of wood constucted in the dark by moi (and it shows lol)

yay for Ben eating!

Piglet pulled the stitches out of his tail late this afternoon so off to the vet we went at about 5.30. He has been stitched up again and is currently dozing on the sofa, feeling very sorry for himself.

Don't know why he suddenly decided to have a go at the stitches he has left them alone for the last 8 days. So now he has to have a buster collar on for a full 10 days to make sure it heals. He isn't happy about it....

Glad Koi carp has survived, I thought you were going to say a Heron had hoiked him out ohmy.gif.

Ben ate a fillet of lamb all on his own biggrin.gif

Go Ben!!

:biggrin: :partytime: :thumbsup_anim:

RMF for today: Rio has a smelly bottom & is managing to clear the room of not only me & OH, but Dex & Tye too, & Denzel cat isnt looking too chuffed with him either :sick01:

Edited by We_Love_Staffs

Made up spinach and sweet potato curry is one of my faves, especially with some chickpeas and mushrooms, if you've got any leftovers shove them this way :D

Added the mushrooms (home grown) and chickpeas today :biggrin: No recipe as such, I just made it up. :biggrin:

Cheryl, sorry you and Chris didnt make it. :GroupHug:

Alex, I can't believe the bl*ddy lying barstewards! Think they picked the wrong person to mess with! :laugh:

Jazz, :GroupHug: Hope Shadow has settled.

I had some bad news today regarding a dog I homechecked for. :( Run free Bailey :wub: