UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy, have you been somewhere nice? :biggrin:

I have two very tired and aching dogs :rolleyes: I am going to try and get Neo in the vets for x-rays this week to check out his shoulder. I have a wounded soldier again.

Mummy is also aching though so I can empathise. :laugh: My hips are aching like b*ggery after the beach walk today. Wonder if he will mind if I nick some of his metacam? :laugh:

Busy but good day :) Enjoyed the walk and Wiggle & Sofy both had fun. Sofy was a good girl, especially as she'd not been on a walk with so many dogs she didn't know.

Got home, rushed around doing housework and then went for a fab Chinese with Snow, Mr Snow and Melps. Lovely end to a lovely day :biggrin:

Busy but good day :) Enjoyed the walk and Wiggle & Sofy both had fun. Sofy was a good girl, especially as she'd not been on a walk with so many dogs she didn't know.

Got home, rushed around doing housework and then went for a fab Chinese with Snow, Mr Snow and Melps. Lovely end to a lovely day :biggrin:

and I've been sitting here waiting for your photos! :angry:

Just as well Andrea and Amy are more dedicated!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And Sofy was an angel! :wub:

Edited by elainew

so tired, not long got back from catterick where I have

been generally bashed, pummelled and tortured by my instructor, unsure.gif , and

thoroughly enjoyed myself ohmy.gif laugh.gif

Bit achey now though rolleyes.gif

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif to all that need them

Thats just down the road from us. If you wonted pummelled and tortured I have a mad Collie Cara who would of done that for you biggrin.gif