UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Fugees :flowers:

Alex, what a mess and a waste of time. Hope you can get a seat belt soon.

We have been to the vet and then had a short walk in lovely warm sunshine on Llanllwni mountain. Polly has indeed got acute cystitis but had a painkiller shot which cheered her up immediately and has ABs plus a capsule of some stuff which lines the bladder. I have to get a specimen and take it back with me on Tues when Wispa has her remaining stitches out.

Edited by owl

Aw hope she's better very soon :GroupHug:

Have cut the grass, poop scooped, pruned and dug up some nettles with my not so able assistants in tow :rolleyes:

Just had my brekkie as wasn't hungry earlier. Had a run this morning so hope to be able to keep that up this time.

Just having a mug of tea then will make a start on the house.

So nice to have the sun shining and feeling warm :biggrin: :cool:

Glen and I walked to the library this morning, I don't do much road work so it was nice just mooching along.

We went and got some bits at B&Q, including a water plant for the pond. Just went to open it up and some b***ard has had the bulbs away!! :mad: Will need to take it back tomorrow, hope they believe me. :glare:

Cleaned the little boys out and gave them extra depth of shredded paper, I may never see them again as they have burrowed down under it :laugh: :wub:

Glad to hear Melody chook is feeling better :wub:

Alex, you must be absolutely fed up of the seat belt saga now :mad: Why is nothing ever straightforward.

I have been pottering in the garden, assisted by the chooks :rolleyes: As fast as I plant things, they dig them up. I'm making little wire barricades around anything green that is poking its head up, but I'm sure I'm wasting my time.

Going to ride pony shortly, then home to re-heat the curry that is bubbling away on the stove :biggrin:

I bought a chest of drawers and 2 bedside cabinets. they are cream and I like pine, but they were cheap and so well made. Ive brought in and taken up the 6 drawers. ill let lewis bring in the carcasses.

As its grand national day, hes bought a jockeys outfit and is wearing it at work (hes a manager in a bookies) and will be showing the new customers how to make a bet.

the hospital said im not to lose any more weight. thats easier said than done, as im used to the food im eating, and still have to do the jobs round here. I never lose anything off my boobs, so im a 12 bottom and an 18 top, so dont want to lose any more, ill be top heavy and falling over lol

I'll give you some of my lard Jazz, then you can lose it for me biggrin.gif

Speaking of which, I've been to the Costcutter to buy some essentials which will last me a few days. I have ordered another curry (twice in two weeks, I know how to live laugh.gif ) and as the 'essentials' I purchased at Costcutter included lager, I am all set for Dr Who :pinkie:

I had a little visitor this afternoon, I thought I heard a noise in the kitchen so went to investigate, and who should be parading up and down the bunker ? Esme Hen thats who laugh.gif, we have an egg holder that Griff gave me and there she was, trying to sit on them laugh.gif, I shooed her out, only to have her re-appear in the livingroom, she quite happily tootled about while I was on the phone to Rebecca, had a look round the back of the telly, sat on the window sill, sat in the dogs igloo, crapped on the rug, I tried to usher her out but she was having none of it, she wanted to stay, finally nobbled her when she flew up onto the high table, I think she may need her wings clipped rolleyes.gif, I have pics of her in the kitchen, if I can get Photobucket to work I'll post them.

Bit of a shock : Az has just been attacked by a dangerous dog ohmy.gif. Fortunately it was a very old, very overweight shi tzu somewhat lacking in the teeth department. rolleyes.gif

She broke out of her garden, hurtled along the road after us barking madly and leapt for his throat. At which point, he leapt backwards so she fell off, then picked her up by the scruff and shook her, and I can't really blame him.

I don't think she was serious injured, fortunately, as she ran away OK when he dropped her. The owner came rushing to see what had happened and took her away to check over, but I couldn't see any signs of damage - so relieved, I really thought when he shook her that he was going to break her neck...

Az has a tiny hole in his neck, but is fine. In retrospect, it's a good thing she went for him not Mollydog with her thinner skin that tears so easily.

Alex you have my sympathy with cars. I've not had mine for a week now! I originally gave up but a lad at work is fixing it. Again.

Looks like uni might be back on. EDF have said I can cut my hours down from 37 to 30 and it wont be a major drop in pay either :biggrin: the course is only 3 days a week so I can work evenings and weekends

Had a lovely walk in the fields behnd the house. Ive done all the skirting boards in the flat today, I'm getting some new laminate flooring down next week, so getting everywhere spruced up before Chris come. Eek.

i don't like doctor who either :biggrin:

jazz i will gladly send my lardy arse your way :laugh:

glad the pussy cat feels better after her injection.. cystitis is nasty and macks you feel yack :angry:

merledogs if you get dead stuck for a seatbelt i will gladly call my local scrappys :flowers:

i think there must be some sort of bug going round...of the gardening variety :unsure: my neighbours who i don't talk to actually did their garden today.. the second time in 2 years, they usually get a gardener to do it and then let it get all overgrown again.... they ripped out all of the plants and bushes that our old neighbour had put in and planted little flowers (i hope my cat doesn't scrath them up :unsure: )

:laugh: @ esme chook... i think she may like to be a house chicken :biggrin:

i ventured into town and ended up in primarni again :rolleyes: got 2 lovely shirts for £3 each