UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

I didn't put that very well.... :laugh: what I meant was I've just worked out what settings to put it on so that I can play videos through it! that's the sad thing about when we go totally digital, I won't be able to use this video recorder at all, so all the videos I have of my son motor bike racing, the dogs we use to have etc, will be useless. Unless of course we can transfer them to disk..then play them on a dvd player?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't put that very well.... :laugh: what I meant was I've just worked out what settings to put it on so that I can play videos through it! that's the sad thing about when we go totally digital, I won't be able to use this video recorder at all, so all the videos I have of my son motor bike racing, the dogs we use to have etc, will be useless. Unless of course we can transfer them to disk..then play them on a dvd player?

Yes, you can. There are services that will do it, or you can get a thing that connects your video recorder to your PC and a piece of software that takes the video and writes it to a DVD. I think if you have a DVD recorder you might be able to do it that way as well.

Evening :wavey:

We've been to the park in the rain again. Dogs had a good off lead run in the enclosed bit and we've had tea, so they are all snoozy now wub.gif

I have washed my face with my new Clinique soap. I used to use it years ago and it did clear my skin up (I have flare ups of acne, even at 45 - linked to my hormonesrolleyes.gif ) so I am trying it again in the hope it will sort my skin out again.

Ben came through his procedure really well, he even got over the anasthetic quickly, which was a relief, his mouth and throat checked out to, so hopefully he'll get his appitite back in a few weeks.

Now I've gone and burnt my hand, and it's right sore mecry.gifwe had a power cut, and I managed to spill hot wax over my thumb and index finger, I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight.

Thank you for Ben's hugs flowers.gif

Don't you just hate it when the biscuit you carefully dunk breaks, just as you are gently lifting it from the hot tea to enjoy.

Yes I do! lol

Huge Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif 's to both Ben and Shadow. Sounds like Ben has been very brave indeedGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I am happy today. Happy because a little staffy I took to her new Foster Carers yesterday has settled in with them really well. They are only a mile from me, a lovely couple who lost their oldie spaniel recently. I have to say whilst the husband had always fancied a staffy, the wife wasn't so keen but was happy enough to give fostering one a go, bless her. This little staffy was so depressed in kennels waiting for her new family to come along.

Anyway I get a phonecall update this afternoon from the wife. It starts off really lovely about how little staffy Billie has been very good and how they moved her bed in to their bedroom with them last night as they were worried that she might be anxious and how she has been really sweet etc etc and then, she says "could we adopt her, we've really fallen for her"! Oh bless them, and this is only 24hrs later and from someone who wasn't that sure about staffys in the first place lol.

So I've told them to wait until after the weekend, just to be sure but I have a good, good feeling that Billie will be spending the rest of her days in the countryside a mile from me ;-)

Anyway sorry for the rambling but it really made my dayflowers.gif

:GroupHug: Nige :GroupHug:

Abby :GroupHug: I hope you arent too sore tomorrow. Is this related to your shoulder pain?

Sarah, great logo! :biggrin: You really are pushing on with things.

Amy, :GroupHug: Hope you aren't coming down with something.

Alicia, I hope Shadow responds to the med tonight and is home tomorrow. :GroupHug:

Celariac is yummy. Use it like a potato, roast mash for bake etc. It tastes a bit 'coconutty' #

I was just about to order that then had to register. Going to order some stuff that website later. :flowers:

Coryn, eeeewww..... soggy cup dregs! :laugh:

My ex-FIL died this afternoon... Laurens grandad. Her dad rang to tell me and ask if I could tell Lauren as he couldn't leave his mum. Of course I would but I felt sick at work about having to break the news to her as she was very close to him. She took it reasonably well... as much as one can anyway. I suspect there will be many tears later when it sinks in and she goes to bed. :( She went to her BF for extra cuddles I suppose.

RIP Mick.

Edited by safneo

My ex-FIL died this afternoon... Laurens grandad. Her dad rang to tell me and ask if I could tell Lauren as he couldn't leave his mum. Of course I would but I felt sick at work about having to break the news to her as she was very close to him. She took it reasonably well... as much as one can anyway. I suspect there will be many tears later when it sinks in and she goes to bed. sad01_anim.gif She went to her BF for extra cuddles I suppose.

RIP Mick.

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif