UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

My Keira is gone, my heart is breaking :mecry: :mecry:

We were due to go down for more tablets but her breathing was bad, when the vet checked her all her lymph nodes were inflamed so I called G to the vets and we made the decision to let her go.

She went very peacefully, but I hurt so bad :mecry:

I am so very sorry to hear about your sad loss :mecry: :GroupHug:

Sweet dreams, gorgeous Keira :wub: :lily:

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoying Peter Kay hosting the Brit's.

But

Survivor's is on soon, and it's getting rather good, just keep hoping Greg will have something nasty happen to him, sanctimonious traitorous git, why would anyone leave Tom behind !, he's the only chance they've got, if it were me I'd sure as hell want the tough nut in my gang.

One of my meetings today was attended by a black labrador and a beagle. I don't know why I bother putting on my Smart Going To Meeting Trousers really, practically all my clients have offices full of dogs, I might as well wear my normal dogwalking trousies...

I suspect they still had hair on them from my previous meeting anyway. At that meeting there was a chocolate labrador and a golden retriever. The meeting before that one had a pointer.

. There's just nothing out there and Im stuck here until I can find an alternative. May need to join Sam in her new hobby :laugh:

do you want to be the getaway driver :ninja:

Sam - yes and yes, they tell me that they want me to do *all this work* and I think yay and then they pay me for doing nothing - and it drives me insane. I know there are benefits in it, but sitting in work with an ouchy shoulder whilst the rest of the team I work with are *manically* busy just makes me feel worthless!

So - fundraising - did you see my email...and what things do you want to do?!

I know how you feel re work and I had clients like that who drove me mad

will check emails and drop you a reply, internet here is still pizzing about but my dongle thingy seems to be working at the moment . I am thinking this week its all about gift aid , HMRC and registering with ebay and just giving.

then I am working on part 2 of my masterplan which involves a bank and maybe Amy and her car :ninja:

San I'm so sorry little Harry has passed on as well. :GroupHug:

I've done a workout tonight to the dance DVD I bought a week or so ago. Thoroughly enjoyed it but don't think my moves matched theirs very well. Think I'm going to be a bit achey tomorrow all over.

I'm thinking no-one could resist a certain black and tan lady Amy.

Jazz I'll be thinking of you and your mum tomorrow and hoping for all the very best.

Morning :tired:

Spins - enjoy the wedding flowers.gif

Jazz - good luck with your mum's results flowers.gif

Alex you should have given me a shout. I could have got some stuff in for you at the weekend.

:liebe94:

San Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RMF: I went back to the doctor about my ouchy shoulder as he told me to come back in a week's time. It's no better so he's referring me to the shoulder clinic at the hospital unsure.gif

I hope it's better soon :flowers:

RMF : My tummy is giving me gyp again this morning - please make it go away, I have a busy week and I need to do stuff.

RMQ : Why are there no dogs in FarmVille? You've got to have dogs on a farm, it's the law.

The doc took my blood pressure, listened to my heart and lungs, then sent me to the nurse to have an ECG..and what a performance that was! :laugh: She had trouble getting the stickies to stick for a start..then one in particular kept coming off, so the machine was beeping like crazy..then the paper ran out! I think she was on the verge of a nervous breakdown by the time she got it sorted. Anyway, she ran it with one contact missing and he said it looks ok, but I have to go at 8.50am today to have a blood test, which will make sure. I said oh, if everything is clear and it happens again, I just ignore it then? he said no, if it happens again you call and ambulance and say you need an immediate heart trace, that will tell us for certain whether or not it's your heart. If not, we just put it down as one of those funny things! I'm feeling very relieved :biggrin: Mind you, the struggle you hear some people have to actually get an ambulance sent, I think he might be a bit optimistic thinking I'll get one just like that.

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better Alex, and good luck to your mother tomorrow Alicia, and you too of course. :GroupHug:

Morrrrrrrrning (I think) I am getting too old to go out drinking on a week night when I have work the next day urrrgh rolleyes.gif mind you all the girls were in fits at the fact it looked like I had "pulled" last night laugh.gif twas not so! OK yes every time I went out for a fag the non smoking bar manager found a reason to come out and chat to me, and yes he did serve me personally whenever I went to the bar and yess he did go find me an umbrella for my drink and presented it to me all puppy doglike and told me he'd done it special for me laugh.gif but we were only talking about our dogs and vets and stuff like that - honest! laugh.gif laugh.gif