UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that there was something, possibly in fundraising, about buying those posh, overpriced pooh bag holders :laugh: for the Oldies Club. If I'm bored and have a bit of a trek to the next pooh bin I find myself doing an odd version of baton twirling with the bags on my fingers :mellow: .

Having a bit of a dither between going to bed or staying up and watching a bit of the Winter Olympics. Bed is winning but upstairs is cold :(

I'm sure that there was something, possibly in fundraising, about buying those posh, overpriced pooh bag holders :laugh: for the Oldies Club. If I'm bored and have a bit of a trek to the next pooh bin I find myself doing an odd version of baton twirling with the bags on my fingers :mellow: .

Don't tell too many people because someone will turn it into an Olympic event. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G'night Tik's

I was just thinking the poo bag twirling could be the next big thing at Crufts, we could give Mary Ray a run for her money with our synchronised routine.cheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gif .

Disappointed to learn Colin Farrell isn't available crying_anim02.gif.

I was quite impressed with some of the acting on the live Easties tonight, I thought Stacey Slater (ice skater) was particularly good, annoyingly Eddie once more correctly predicted who it was.....how the hell does he know !, it's not natural.

Keith had to stay up north again yesterday, not a problem until I got woken up in the night by Cherry going wooof (This is a dog who does not guard the house!) :unsure: There was a rustling and then Jack went WOOF too. Cherry was downstairs and he was upstairs, but the bedroom door was open. I was up in a flash and on my way downstairs and said "come on Jack" as I went. Well good thing the snow was still down because I could see there were no footsteps round the car on the drive. Looked out the back, couldn't see anything so went back upstairs (still in the dark. )

When i got back to the bedroom I was greeted with the sound of loud snoring. Jack hadn't followed me and was sound asleep! Gee thanks mate :biglaugh:

What a clever Jack!! :laugh: It was probably him rattling something downstairs to get you out of bed!

Snow, maybe its a combination of things. Nog likes the extra physical attention, it helps to make him feel better, and he trusts you because he knows that your are 'listening' to him when he is not comfortable. :flowers:

Helly glad your boy is o.k :flowers:

Snow...that is very deep thinking for a friday :unsure: but yes i personally do think that animals understand when you are trying to help them and so although things may be painful/ uncomfortable they will allow you to get on with things.... very pleased to hear nog is being a good boy and co-operating :biggrin:

the vets have called..... i have to go and see the vet at 2.30pm :unsure: i feel rather sick now....

Griff, thats a horrendous quote! Glad you have an alternative treatment option. :GroupHug:

RMF: I wish there was a Facebook button for 'No I do not wish to be your friend. Go away you nutter.'

Anyone who recently sent you a friends request is now feeling very paranoid :laugh:

I am finally going to see my wedding photographs on Monday (it's only been three months, but photographer had computer problems). I'm starting to get excited about seeing them now* and I'm really hoping she has some good Sirius ones.

*Only getting excited now as I think I'm climbing out of my depression black hole......again!!

Mags, I hope you love the photos and :GroupHug: for the black hole. I have a new lens to play with this weekend. Not sure when I am going to fit in time though as got to take poorly car to lovely daddy to have a look at tomorrow which will be most of the day then have to catch up on housework just in case we do get any viewers for the house next week :rolleyes:

I laughed out loud at this page sizing, scroll down to the bottom.

Brilliant laugh.gif

I was quite impressed with some of the acting on the live Easties tonight, I thought Stacey Slater (ice skater) was particularly good, annoyingly Eddie once more correctly predicted who it was.....how the hell does he know !, it's not natural.

I thought the acting was mostly really good. Jack (whoever plays him) fluffed his lines at the beginning and Peggy was poor but the rest of them were great. I cried at the end, I luffs Bradley mecry.gif

I am finally going to see my wedding photographs on Monday (it's only been three months, but photographer had computer problems). I'm starting to get excited about seeing them now* and I'm really hoping she has some good Sirius ones.

*Only getting excited now as I think I'm climbing out of my depression black hole......again!!

Only on the Refuge would someone be more excited about getting Sirius pictures on their wedding pics laugh.gif and really pleased to see you climbing out of your black home Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Morning :tired:

Had a lie in this morning, but was up and down to the loo all night with dire rear.

Morning. :huh: Took a break from yukky decorating to have a meal with the flyball and agility club at a pub which is a curry house as well with a set price meal on weekdays. Table for 14 was booked a month ahead. We got there 7.30, starters (very good) arrived about 8.15 and main course arrived around 10, mostly stone cold. The naan and rice turned up first and the curries a while later. The only people who had decently hot food were a couple of us who had grilled things. There were complaints from people who needed to get home, and some didn't want to wait. But some of us who had the furthest to go really needed to eat before driving home and it was too late to get a snack somewhere else. I ploughed through my cold rice and lukewarm veg curry and had indigestion all night, still feeling not good. Meanwhile the other diners who came in later had eaten and gone home, and people were coming in for takeaways and going off with them.

Management explained that these people had been served first because it was quicker to serve 2 people than 14, and said our food was cold because we had been too busy talking to eat it. He said he would only charge us half price, but those who only had starters said they would only pay a third which they did. So now we are all banned from the pub :ohmy:

That is 3 pubs in Wales I am now banned from, one each in Ceredigion, Pembs and now Carmarthenshire. Slowly working my way through all the counties in Wales.

Snow, I'm sure some animals do know when vets are trying to help them. All the pulis have been very good that way. Humphrey even insisted on going to the vet once. He was very sulky and miserable and kept looking up at the car keys on their hook. I asked him if he wanted to go to the beach and he growled and flattened himself further into the carpet. Same for the forestry. Then I asked him if he needed the vet and he jumped up and raced me to the car. At the surgery he shot into the waiting room and tried to jump the queue and go straight into the surgery. The receptionist asked me what was wrong with him, and I felt a prat saying I hadn't a clue but he had insisted on coming. He was of course right, he had a nasty deep abscess at the base of his tail.