UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Can Jack Have Some Good Thoughts Please?

houndzrus

We're off to the vet's with Jack shortly Got home tonight and he's got problems with his eyes. :mecry: He had a small amount of tunnel vision, but tonight his eyes are almost fully shut, quite bloodshot and they have a very noticable droop on the lower lids. The worst one is his right eye. I am assuming this this is the progression of his PRA, but don't know. Whatever it is, he is very unsure of himself, crying a little and lying down a lot. this is so unlike him that it has really worried us. I will update when we get back. :flowers:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone :flowers:

Just got back and the vet thinks it is conjunctivitis, so Jack has been given some antibiotic cream to see if it helps. Vet did a swab and checked his eyes, but nothing else showed up. Should be ok in a few days, but if not, we have been given the name of another vet in the practice who is "very good" with eyes. Jack did manage to take a treat from the vet, so no appetite loss :rolleyes: I think it's just been a horrible shock for him. :wub:

Apologies for being a bit OTT, I just went into panic mode, seeing Jack so low and listless. He normally just gets on with things :flowers: