UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

Thanks folks. I'm not sure Nige. I was told it was Lymm but having been there I think it could be Bollington. It's WA13. Mill Lane. You have to go over the Warburton bridge to get there. A little village with one road going through it smack in the middle of the country with lots of fields. 20 mins from me, 7 miles. I say this they have another office that's 2 miles from me and apparently I'm going back tomorrow because both sites want me so it's to decide where I will fit best :laugh: Have I said I'm very excited about this. I think it offers a world of opportunity for me in the future. Most of their staff have been working for them from the very beginning so I'm taking that as a good sign.

I now really don't want to go back to the other place on Thursday & Friday.

Edited by Jacobean

I did the facebook social interview yesterday and it asked me "Where would you kiss Jazz?" I answered "On her knees" A bit later on, I realised that it was a different Jazz to you, one of the young girls from the riding stables :blush: She probably thinks I am a right wierdo now :wacko:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bleugh in work again

Bit of a misunderstanding with the flat yesterday, but it is mine and we can move in January. Just have to provide the deposit and references now :biggrin:

Great news. :flowers:

I've got a job. Can't tell you how relieved I am. :lmaosmiley:

That's wonderful news - congratulations! :partytime:

ooo another one changing jobs and moving, well done xx

the manager for the west essex district nurses has just rung me. shes apologised for the nurses behaviour, will have words with all of them about how to speak to people, and a nurse will come to me to take the staples out

thinking she can get away with talking to me like that, how many others has she bullied on the phone when in a volurable state like this?

Michelle well done!!!!!!! SO pleased for you!

Warburton is where the ex's parents live. Mill Lane is classed as Lymm, just through the village. You'd probably be better going through town, down the A50 Knutsford Road and through Thelwall xx

if you go over the bridge you have to pay 12p! I think it will take your thru Irlam if you go that way x

Michelle well done!!!!!!! SO pleased for you!

Warburton is where the ex's parents live. Mill Lane is classed as Lymm, just through the village. You'd probably be better going through town, down the A50 Knutsford Road and through Thelwall xx

if you go over the bridge you have to pay 12p! I think it will take your thru Irlam if you go that way x

Thats more over your way than mine Michelle, Bollingotn is an SK postcode and

only about 3 miles from me, it sounds great, hope all goes well :biggrin:

Wonderful news both Michelle :flowers: and Cheryl :flowers:

I have just been visiting the lady who is going to have the Cardiff 3 and can tell you they are going to be very comfortable there. The buns may well join the 2 resident house buns in a while, once they have settled in. All the furries there are super fit and glossy.

Dashing in to shout KERRRRRRRRRRRRDIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF before heading off to see Cardiff Blues play AUSTRALIA!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif it's on the telly S4C at 7:15 tonight if anyones interested - you can play wheres Snow - a little help for ya - I'll be wearing a Cardiff Blues rugby shirt, Cardiff Blues scarf and bobble hat and waving a Cardiff Blues flag .... that should make it eaiser for you wink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

See you tomorrow....

KERDIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF KERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I have found out why I was feeling odd yesterday, and it's why I haven't posted much. Some time late morning I accidentally slipped into a parallel dimension and my place here was taken by owl2, my counterpart in said dimension. She is quite mad and has filled the freezer with fresh veg she has chopped up and bagged, plus she made and froze enough quorn shepherds pie to feed me for weeks. She even does ironing :wacko: though she tends to let internet stuff slide. I had a relaxing day in owl2's house, where of course there was nothing to be done because she is a domestic goddess and does all the work before breakfast. :laugh:

Congratulations on the new job Michelle, and your new place Cheryl.

Jazz, I think you are going to have to grit your teeth and be patient with your new knee, but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end! :GroupHug:

Why do tradesmen say oh yes, I'll call round...when they know they have no intention of doing it?

Oh..I phoned the Environment Agency..apparently our stream is a tributary of the River Amber but they don't cover that, it's up to the local authority. They say it's up to the farmer. If it rains again, it'll be up to our necks! :angry:

after 10 years, shadow has decided she wants a bed, not any bed, lissies bed. ive put 3 down, which is enough for 3 of them and its been fine. today, I washed the biggest one, so shadow took up residence on the other 2! the other one is now in the wash, so poor lissie is stranded in the kitchen, no bed

aawwwwwww

so ive put another bed in the hall, hopefully shadow will have that one and lissie can have a bed again