UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

Morning :tired:

JulesB Thank you so much from Milly and me for the thoughtful gift you sent, Milly has just wolfed one down for her breakfast :liebe94:

RMF : Milly's appetite has returned with a vengeance. In addition to a portion of Sainsburys Tureen dog food, she has also wolfed down half a slice of my toast with lemon curd :wacko::wub:

Just taken Mollydog in for rebandaging again, and she has come back with toes visible on all 4 feet! I haven't seen the toes on the affected leg since August. At long last she is no longer a partial Pobble. :partytime:

She's supposed to start putting weight on it now, but persuading her to do that when the leg is so wasted is not that easy. At the moment she's basically using it only as a parking brake.

do you have an electronic handbrake on your car, or know what cars do? ta  :flowers:

My Mum's automatic Renault Senic has an electronic handbrake - in fact, it has most things automatic.  I still can't get used to pushing a button to start the engine rather than turning the key.

Mog - hope the tooth is better soon  :GroupHug:

Glad to hear Mollydog is making progress, and hope she's back onto all 4 legs soon :flowers:

Very glad to hear Milly is eating again :)

Today i have successfully bought and installed a wireless PCI card in my PC - am feeling slightly  :happy: as although I'm a bit of a techy geek, I normally leave all the hardware stuff to my OH. 

RMF: :wacko: I have WAY too much on!!!! :wacko:

HUGE :GroupHug: 's on the way to everyone who needs/wants one especially:

Nog, Snow and family

Nige

Alex and Millie Merle

Jazz and her poorly chest

Mogs and her poorly teeth/tooth

Suzanna

I am really sorry if I have left anyone out, that has been done through what little memory I have left from what I have scanned on here over the last week or so :flowers:

do you have an electronic handbrake on your car, or know what cars do? ta :flowers:

I still have my courtesy car which has an electronic handbrake. Takes a bit of getting used to, but it is very easy to use. It also has the electronic start thing which is harder to get used to, especially if you stall it. :blush02:

:GroupHug: for all the poorly dogs and :liebe94: for the ones who are feeling better.

:GroupHug: Nige

:GroupHug: For all poorly peeps

It's a year ago today that Spike's spleen ruptured and he so nearly left us. I'll never forget that horrible night and the traumatic time that followed. :mecry:

Princess Cherry has gone "oop north" with her trucking mate and is staying over in a pub. I am going out with my friends for a meal. This is the first time in many months that I have been out with them and I'm looking forward to catching up and also getting out of the house. I'm not driving so I may raise a glass for Spike tonight. :wub: