UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

Fergus had us awake an hour earlier than normal. Trust a Viz to get it wrong. It will take us a while to settle down here and there will be much pontification when they think it's their tea time later. Not to mention Scoobs with his various toilet break walks throughout the day as he won't go in the garden.

Sounds a bit like some of my domiciary care clients in past years. I always dreaded clocks being changed. It was ok if they let me do it, but otherwise some would forget, some would do it 2 or 3 times, some would alter the time in the wrong direction, and one or two would do that twice! There was always someone ready to chew my ear off on the Sunday morning :rolleyes:

I am feeling a tad miffed with rudeness of some Freecyclers. Just got a mail saying "Is it in good working order, if so I will take it." Oh no you won't mate. It's reserved now anyway, but I wouldn't let it go to someone who doesn't give a hint of please or thank you.

I find quite alot of freecyclers rude. I never give the item to anyone who cant be bothered to say please or thank you. Those who leave a mobile number are ignored lol.

Have put the heating on as Im freezing.

Going out for a meal later but feel the need to pick which isnt good.

Off to do a Homecheck soon - for a breed rescue lucky enough to have far more potential homes than dogs needing them.Am delighted that 2 BTs I've been helping urgently rehome have found great new homes - and that's thanks to the breeder of the younger dog who not only took her back but her 13 year old companion as well who she did not breed but was from a "rescue" who didn't want to know.

We'll have a walk along the beach at Minehead later,it's a super day here.

That's very nice to hear (about the breeder not the rescue that didn't want to take their dog back) :)

:wub: at Wiggle and Sir H sharing a bowl. Archie would have tried to eat George's face if I attempted that :rolleyes:

Ruby and I have spent the afternoon making a Christmas cake. I don't know why really as she doesn't like it and I'm not allowed it :laugh: The house smells wonderfully tho now it's in the oven.

George had a seizure last night :( But it has been many weeks since he had the last one. Thank dog I bought a Bissell as he wasn't on his bed when it hit but laying on the floor of my bedroom so the carpet took the brunt of the wee.

Archie was a good boy tho :biggrin: He went straight to Ruby's room when I told him too without a "grrrrrr" at George even tho he had to jump over him to get out. But I won't take any chances now since I know Archie will attack Gee when he's fitting and at any time in the first few hours after a seizure. He was quite happy to go in with Ruby and snuggled up on her bed with Skippy cat :wub:

Aw :wub:

That must have been a nightmare Phebe.

Enjoy the meal later Amy

I've been doing some housework. Martyn said oh you're feeling better then when he caught me with the hoover. No love I've been hoovering all week. :rolleyes:

The boys are in a very exciteable mood today. Only takes 1 and the whole lot get wound up :laugh: BJ is currently giving his back feet a pedicure.

Sorry to hear George has had another seizure. Hope he gets over this one quickly with no repeats any time soon. :GroupHug:

Edited by Jacobean

Poor George, hope he recovers from it as quickly as possible :GroupHug:

Max and Mins like to lick the bowl round together when I make tuna cake, their Labrador eyes seem to almost pop out of their heads :laugh:

Question for those that went to Westonbirt last weekend - was it really busy and full of people/children everywhere or was it possible to have a bit of space when walking around? :flowers:

Lots of :GroupHug: for everyone with colds, flu and other poorly symptoms and for people suffering with work.

Julia,I hope Darren finds something soon. :flowers:

Alicia and Alex, please get yourself to the hospital if symptoms get worse again!

K9Fran, did you get any help with the bullying at school?

Snow you do have a fantastic way of storytelling. I hope Nogs leg hurries up and heals especially for your sanity.

Lovely to see more pics of one of my fave labrador boys, Wiggle :wub: I never tire of seeing him enjoying the life he should have always had! He is certainly making up for lost time!

Im enjoying vodka tonight. I think its the first time ive had a drink sinse i got back from my holidays. Safe to say my alcahol tolerance has took a bit of a dip

Oh my...... are you ill too? :D

Stevie is much improved, and expressed his delight at being mended by rolling in fresh fox poo on the mountain :angry: Of course, he rolled on his shoulder and got his shaggy deerhoundy shawl well dunked in the stuff. I am sure if someone invented tomato-ketchup-impregnated wet wipes the doggy world would beat a path to their door.

My sympathies! Saffy rolled in not one, but three today!Then went and found the stinkiest pond to paddle through :angry: I had the joy of the card ride home and then the hose down outside afterwards. She wasnt impressed with being bathed outside with a cold hose, but wasnt bothered about the cold pond earlier! That didnt smell 'nice' though did it! I did rinse her down in warm water though cos I am a soft mummy. I can still smell fox poo but think its ingrained on my memory!

Jules, good luck with the interviews this week :flowers:

Stevie.jpg

:wub:

Paula, you need to buy a bigger sofa so that when Sally is comfortable there is room for you to share. :D

My daughter cooked a roast dinner for me. It was all ready to eat as I got through the door from work. I luffs my daughter.

Please send her here! I will pay for taxi fare! :laugh:

Edited by safneo

Dexter and Fleur showed me the photo of the pilchard cake then gave me withering, woefully inadequate mother looks :( If there's a knock on your door later tonight Wendy, it will be my two seeking out some home baking :D

I have been to London this afternoon to pick up two ebay bargains. I think I either underestimated their size or overestimated the size of my car :laugh: After much unpacking and repacking at the second pick up I eventually managed to cram it all in but it was a bit touch and go :ohmy: I have unpacked and am having a cup of tea to get over it all.

Edited by chickentikka