UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

Como has gone bouncing into the vet, spreading Spinone love and slobber to one and all. I was a bit shocked about the biopsy. I had thought it would be just shoving a needle in and getting a few cells but apparently, if it's necessary, it will be a bit off the lump so will be a wound with stitches. Gulp. :unsure:

How do dogs manage to put us through such hell?

I'm going to take FloFlo for a run round the park to give me something else to think about.

:flowers: for everyone's good wishes.

:GroupHug: Alex and Milly :GroupHug:

Spins :flowers: hope Cosmo's biopsy goes well :GroupHug:

Morning :wavey:

RMF: My house exchange thingy date has been and gone (3rd) I am getting rather annoyed :mad:

Amy :flowers: I booked ours back in July as I couldn't be bothered to go through the drama of last years trying to find a suitable date that suited everyone so I tied them down to it early, hope you get yours sorted :flowers:

Amy :flowers: I booked ours back in July as I couldn't be bothered to go through the drama of last years trying to find a suitable date that suited everyone so I tied them down to it early, hope you get yours sorted :flowers:

Im not the one actually organising it thankfully. People arent happy with location, menu, price or timing of meal :wacko: To be honest Im one of them lol. Im going with my old office on theres :laugh:

Sorry your house exchange is being delayed :flowers:

Lots of thoughts for Alex and Milly, and paws crossed for Spins and Como :GroupHug:

I am being attacked by a cold, fighting it off with gelsemium, and echinacea tea and the like.

V concerned about owlbloke who has been sacked on the spot for something which someone else did. There was a dent on a bus, and a driver accused Andrew of doing it and not reporting it. Andrew said it was certainly not he who did it. The other driver then got very irate and called Andrew a liar, and Andrew said "I am speaking the truth so you can just **** off." This was in the depot, not in public. Other driver who has been there for 12 years then went to the boss, and Andrew was instantly sacked. This was on Monday night and he was too distressed even to talk on the phone so we exchanged a few texts and I found the ACAS helpline number for him. ACAS are now looking into it which has cheered him up. Seems that a few rules have been broken e.g. no disciplinary procedure, boss didn't give Andrew a chance to speak, and as yet he hasn't been told the exact reason for dismissal so he doesn't know if it's for the bus damage, for allegedly lying, for swearing at a colleague or for all 3. He is a placid man and usually "talks tidy" with never a rude word so the guy must have really pitched into him for him to answer like that.

There is probably no way of finding out who damaged the bus, but a likely suspect is the accuser.