UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

Happy Birthday Emily!!

RIP Mousey thing

I have had a lovely lazy day today. I cant really rem a weekend day when Ive actually not been doing a show or something like grooming so it was bliss to wake up naturally. Will take Louie out for a splash in the stream in a bit.

Am sad about little Gracie :(

RMF: My hands look like two tortoises.

Should you not be in the manky BP thread :unsure: Don't know if you need a :GroupHug: or a :laugh: or a bit of tasty salad :wacko:

RMF I have been doing the washing up with the tap on too fast, I now have a wet T shirt tummy :rolleyes:

Edited to add I confused my poor chooks today when I cleaned them out. Gave their house a good scrub, changed bedding etc at bedtime there was an almighty 'sky's falling in commotion'as I'd forgotten to put the roosting bars back in the coop. From the hullaballoo you'd have thought the end of the world was nigh :laugh:

Edited by chickentikka

My official wing-mirror spider was accidentally squished in the electric window today. I shouldn't really be surprised as it was always a risk-taker.

Aaww, RIP risk taking spider. :wub:

Good luck with the decorating Michelle. I hate choosing new things as it's so easy to get it wrong. :unsure:

:GroupHug: Boo

Happy birthday Emily. :party:

Hope Owlsbloke's hours get sorted. There seems to be very high expectations of human beings in the workplace these days.

Glad you had a good time Marian :thumbsup_anim:

:GroupHug: Spins

Spent the afternoon at the Greyhound Gap show, just lazing under a tree and have chilled at home too. Time for bed methinks. Nite all.

Oooh Marge that sounds like a lovely day. Erm don't say that about the decorating. I really like the wallpaper we got yesterday. Only I am convinced part of it is purple and Martyn has now informed me it's called chocolate something or other and is indeed brown. I'm colour blind and I did keep reminding him yesterday when we were looking at some of them. :laugh: I've stripped 3 of the walls but have had to leave it as my chest went tight and I've been wheezing since. Hope to move the furniture (bulky) away from the last wall tomorrow so I can get the rest off.

All I've done is try and arrange transport runs all weekend. I'm going to wonder what happened to my weekend come tomorrow.

:GroupHug: Spins.

Marian the chooks sound like a lot of fun :laugh: Glad you enjoyed the concert. I saw Coldplay earlier on in the tour and they are fabulous live.

Edited by Jacobean

Oooh Marge that sounds like a lovely day. Erm don't say that about the decorating. I really like the wallpaper we got yesterday. Only I am convinced part of it is purple and Martyn has now informed me it's called chocolate something or other and is indeed brown. I'm colour blind and I did keep reminding him yesterday when we were looking at some of them. :laugh:

My brotherinlaw was colourblind. When he bought a new suit he always asked my sister if there was maroon in it. If there was, he wouldn't buy it, because he didn't like maroon.

She did ask him what did it matter if he couldn't see it, but no, he would not have even a maroon stripe in the cloth.