UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

:GroupHug: :flowers: for everyone who is suffering either physically or emotionally today...I know the emotional pain can be every bit as bad, or worse, than the physical.

The tablets the doctor gave me to help my stomach do seem to be having a slight effect, as I no longer look about six months pregnant but it still hurts a lot when I bend over. I hope they hurry up with that appointment for my ultrasound scan! people on the estate must think I'm a bit odd as I'm ouch and oohing when I have to poo pick behind Rosie :rolleyes:

What's that please? unsure.gif

As Di said, Same Sh1t Different Day rolleyes.gif

I found some mince in the freezer that I had bought to cook for Spike. Printed on it was "use before Aug 14th". I wish I had, that's the day he died. Why do the little things upset us so much? mecry.gif
Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Can I have some good thoughts for my friend Carol who gets the results of her scan today. After four bouts of chemo, she will know if the cancer is diminishing and whether she can have an op. Three weeks ago she had 12 litres of fluid drained from her abdomen and it's just started to come back. sad01_anim.gif She needs all the good thoughts we can send. flowers.gif

Sending pots of positive thoughts Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RMF : I have nedache dry.gif

Kev told me to leave the bar earlier "before I depressed everyone else there" :mellow: What he meant to say I'm sure is "Darling, why don't you go upstairs and relax while I take care of this rabble". he did send me up with wine though :wub:

You could always seay it's a cunning new marketing

ploy as depressed people drink more

BTW did he say things like that before you married him ??

thought not :laugh: :unsure:

(ooh err off to hide :laugh: )

Melp :GroupHug:

did he want the kids to live with him before or after

he heard about the new (ish) man in your life)

Marge :GroupHug:

thinking good thoughts for Carol, i know how cr@p it can be

waiting for results.

Wendy

good luck in your new job

My RMF....

can anyone tell me how a Westie manages to bagsy

three quarters of my bed, leaving me to sleep

on a diagonal from my pillow to half way down

on the opposite side with my feet sticking out ??

while Archie stretches out in luxury

grunting and farting in his sleep :rolleyes:

Afternoon :)

I've been at my parents over the Bank Holiday which was nice but who ever said it's warmer down south lied cos it was bloody freezing on sunday.

Dylan the amazing farting kitten has a vet appt at 5.30 as he has got patches of scabby mankiness appearing on him.I'm tempted to ask for a surgically implanted bottom bung while we're there but I doubt the nice vet will oblige :rolleyes:

i am worn out after walking the whole of town looking for s*dding navy blue lampshades..ikea had them, were out on saturday so off i pottered today to be told...Discontinued!!!!! :unsure: it is going to work out easier to redecorate the whole living room than it is to buy new lampshades :angry:

i am worn out after walking the whole of town looking for s*dding navy blue lampshades..ikea had them, were out on saturday so off i pottered today to be told...Discontinued!!!!! :unsure: it is going to work out easier to redecorate the whole living room than it is to buy new lampshades :angry:

Have you got a BHS where you live? They do a big range of shades but I have no idea if they have navy ones.

Lots of good thoughts for Marge and friend Carol and for Fee4 and her family. :GroupHug:

Polly has been to the vet. She was very brave about a blood test but objected to her teeth being examined and headbutted me while I was trying to hold her still :rolleyes: As soon as we have the results she will be booked in for a dental. She has a very slight heart murmur, but has lost a fair bit of weight so vet is concerned as am I. Need to check kidney function and I'm also worried about Cushings which can occasionally affect older pulis. She has definitely been lacking in energy lately, but it could just be the teeth which are making her feel yukky. She is also unusually clingy. Trouble with ancient dogs, you can't tell whether slowing up is from natural ageing or some ailment. Also she has a wart on hind leg which vet says watch at present rather than remove. Probably nothing but need to keep an eye on it. Some of her lost fur seems to be growing back, thanks to the Dermacton cream which has softened and moisturised her skin after the last attack of demodectic mange.

It stands for Same s*** Different Day - a very apt motto for a lot of fugees right now :(

Thanks, hope you're feeling better now :flowers:

The tablets the doctor gave me to help my stomach do seem to be having a slight effect, as I no longer look about six months pregnant but it still hurts a lot when I bend over. I hope they hurry up with that appointment for my ultrasound scan! people on the estate must think I'm a bit odd as I'm ouch and oohing when I have to poo pick behind Rosie :rolleyes:

Hope you feel better soon too :flowers:

Had a really good first day, including a little trip around the golf course in a buggy except it was raining so I didn't go round the whole course :laugh: Lots to learn but its all good so far

Glad you enjoyed your first day :flowers:

:GroupHug: for Polly.

Thanks for the good thoughts for Carol. Not good news, the tumour has not reduced as much as they had hoped and the fluid is building up faster each time it's drained. Bottom line is, two more (unexpected) Chemo sessions and a visit to the surgeon to see what he thinks. :(

Thanks for the good thoughts for me too, :flowers: I'm hoping I will feel better tomorrow, just not too good right now.

Managed to lock my car keys in the boot while working over the other side of the city today. RAC to the rescue yet again (Third time in three months) Had a ride home and back to get spare keys as the alternative was to mess with the electrics and basically break into the car. As I have only just spent a small fortune having the electrics sorted, that was not an option.

My boss just laughed and let me go home when I got back. At least it was my fault this time, not the car :rolleyes:

You could always seay it's a cunning new marketing

ploy as depressed people drink more

BTW did he say things like that before you married him ??

thought not :laugh: :unsure:

(ooh err off to hide :laugh: )

Melp :GroupHug:

did he want the kids to live with him before or after

he heard about the new (ish) man in your life)

for a man you are surprisingly shrewd and honest :wink: :flowers: