UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tessie - My Elderly Staffie *Update, Very Sad News :-(*

TaraMoochi

I know some of you know that Tessie had been unwell; and over the last 24 hours she really took a turn for the worse I thought I was losing her - with sickness and diahrrea in the middle of the night, then she wasn't moving. I called the emergency vet, and at 3am we were at the surgery.

At the start of the week, the vet had said she thought Tessie had intestinal cancer, so you can imagine how scary it was.

Anyway, a little good news in this is that some of the tests she was due to have on Monday coming, have already been done, and there is no sign of a tumour!!

The vet will be testing bloods, and there is a chance it is gasiritis (sp?) or salmonella - something like that - so not good, but easier to treat than cancer.

I can't wait until tomorrow, as I'm taking Tinky into the same surgery for her dental, so I get so see my special girlie, I just wish it was tomorrow morning right now!!

I'll keep you updated, but just to let those who know a little from over the last few weeks, where we are today xx

Edited by ReikiAnge
Title amended

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic