UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Ive not seen too many wasps yet, although my staff found a nest up the lane, but like Alex, I have planted lavender and lots of flowers in pots and now i have lots of bees. I dont mind bees. my honeysuckle and sunflowers seem to be their favourite at the moment, so im carefull when watering so i dont give them a bath :wub:

Home from work, boss is putting me forward for another role in the projects team (my background!) which means a payrise back to what I was on previously :rolleyes: still going for that interview on 17th though

I got the train home as my lift share man is holiday. It normally takes under two hours but for some reason I got the wrong train (still goes to Warrington) and got me in half an hour earlier :biggrin:

Things are looking up _ i just need to win the lottery now! :laugh:

Mel, have you seen a doctor? If not, please go! :GroupHug:

Michelle, sorry to hear that you are dealing with muppetry at work :rolleyes: :GroupHug:

I havent seen many wasps or bees yet this year but would prefer bees. I do however have lots of butterflies as they have been growing from the caterpillars feeding from my veggies! :rolleyes:

Mog, glad you got your hours changed! What will you do with all the extra time?

Kelly, glad you got your job too. :biggrin:

Cheryl, keeping everthing crossed for your luck to stay good. :flowers:

Not keeping up very well so apologies if I have missed anything important. :flowers: :GroupHug:

roll on 2010-im sick of this year-and death & dying

OH best mate is now in hosp following heart attack.

OH sister-going in tomorrow for major surgery for ovarian cancer...prognosis at best guarded

i know its incredibly ME ME ME: but im starting to feel like a damned professional funeral attender: this year im in double figures for attending funerals......its only August for crying out loud

fee