UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Is that with Compass Billy?

Yes it is. I chose to go with Compass because it apparently is the only course provider that is recognised by the UK registry of animal behaviourists - quite a nice body to be registered with I reckoned, as a kind of 'quality assurance' thing, but if I'm struggling to be motivated enough to work through their first course, there's no way I'll make it through the other 2 which should make me at least theoretically a behaviourist :rolleyes: :( I'm thinking of asking other course providers for a sample chapter, to see if they would be interesting enough to carry on with - sod the UKRCB membership!

after a great day yesterday I have woken up feeling groggy and down and crying all the time about nothing!! I have a home check to do in half an hour so i am trying to pull myself together x

:GroupHug: hope you're feeling better Cher :flowers:

Okay, someone better kick me off the Refuge so that I can get things done!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Rant alert

I am so fed up with my OH at the moment. Every year I come with him on holiday and help, this started accidently, but it gives me something to do as it's an event which he participates in. Last year unbeknown to us one of the guys wifes took over what I was doing leaving me a little at a loose end. This year he has asked me to come away again to help. Knowing damn well that him and two other girls are organising the stuff. Leaving me to do nothing. Then he phones me up and asks can I help by picking the two girls up and driving them back. I just told him to get stuffed. I have sat here all day on my own sitting in a poxy hotel in an industrial estate in France in a town where just about everything is shut cause it's Sunday whilst they have all been *doing things* that clearly I can't help with.

It goes against everything about me not to help but I am so so angry at him. :angry:

:GroupHug: Murtle :GroupHug: Men can be a tad thoughtless sometimes can't they. How much longer are you away for? I hope things improve and you get to enjoy your holiday. Are you back in time for Helen's show next weekend?

Mins has been trying to engage Cass in play - she started off lying on her back next to Cass and had a nibble of her ears, then decided to wrap her paws around Cassie's head. She got her way in the end. Reminds me of her doing it when she was a little pup :wub:

Would love to see John Edward. I'm going to look at the site and see if it's working again.

Hes doing seminars in Belfast, Dublin, Cardiff and Manchester in September. Unfortunately I need to wait until tomorrow to try and sort out my booking error and the box office is currently shut. Hes the only medium on tv that I'll watch and yes hes easy on the eye lol.

Am feeling very unproductive today.

Sorry Rant alert

I am so fed up with my OH at the moment. Every year I come with him on holiday and help, this started accidently, but it gives me something to do as it's an event which he participates in. Last year unbeknown to us one of the guys wifes took over what I was doing leaving me a little at a loose end. This year he has asked me to come away again to help. Knowing damn well that him and two other girls are organising the stuff. Leaving me to do nothing. Then he phones me up and asks can I help by picking the two girls up and driving them back. I just told him to get stuffed. I have sat here all day on my own sitting in a poxy hotel in an industrial estate in France in a town where just about everything is shut cause it's Sunday whilst they have all been *doing things* that clearly I can't help with.

It goes against everything about me not to help but I am so so angry at him. :angry:

Murtle, did you not take your camera? A great opportunity to get out and get some practise in. :wink:

Billy, can you get a sample of part 2 of your course before you commit to it? Sorry to hear that you are struggling with it. :flowers: I would find it hard to be motivated doing any course at home. :GroupHug:

Me and Paul went to try out a new walk today that runs from the Waseleys (10mins walk away) through open countryside and woods to near where I work, 4.5 miles away. Its a really lovely walk but not too dog friendly as there are a few styles to get over. At least its somewhere local to 'get away' from here. :biggrin: Yesterday we stopped for lunch at a local pub that we keep passing only to find there is what appears to be a small animal rescue hiding behind it. We sat out the back having our lunch, overlooking the countryside, watching the chickens/ducks feeding, and the 'kids' following mummy goat round the fields and the donkey and pony. :biggrin: It was like a little bit of heaven sitting there. I now have to find which rescue it is as I am not aware of them.