UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been busy this evening since getting home from work. Have cobbled together a display board with info about Wiggle to take tomorrow when we help out at the LRSE&C stall at the Witney Carnival. Bathed Wiggle and been out to play.

Trying to work out if I have everything I need for my solo camping trip in 2 weeks time :unsure:

Lesley, so sorry you have lost your Archie :GroupHug: Thinking of you.

Tiks, you haven't lost your flirtiness. You have temporarily mislaid it. I've have bet good money that mine was gone forever and it was foolish even to think of such things. Turns out I'd have lost the bet. And what's the betting that Mr I haff a crush is counting his imperfections and being too shy to make a move :unsure: in case you go aaaargh and chuck him into the skip.

Party with dogwalking gang was great. Yummy food, much laffing, and I have heard some very norty jokes :unsure:

Sister is sorting things out with mum and hospital. Sister arrived to find hospital ready to discharge mum. Turns out mum had told social worker I was already at her house and staying for at least a week so no other support needed. Sister only needed to talk to mum for 5 mins to realise she is completely confuzzled again. Because mum is very well-spoken and articulate, no one realised she had become muddled. Turns out she has another urinary bug, so will have to stay in hospital. But she is going to spend a few hours at home tomorrow and then again Sunday while Judith is there, to see how well she can manage. Judith has managed to find someone to take all her Sunday services.

Dogs didn't say a word when I came rolling in at 10.30. Even Polly didn't tell me off. Polly is asleep in my bed, most unusual, and Wispa is camped out on the landing instead of in her bed in the living room.

you just need to google the local chippys and pizza places :laugh: tent, airbed and money

That sounds about right! :laugh:

More :GroupHug: for Mummyowl.

Morning :flowers:

sore throat is back again, it can't decided what it wants to do with me, just hovering on the slightly annoying side. :rolleyes:

I have been invited to a party tonight, which will be mostly out in my friend's garden. I do hope the rain stops or we're all going to be a bit soggy. There's too many people coming to fit in her house :unsure: