UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

did anyone here watch the BBC show Life Laundry ? I am trying to a version of it as I/we have waaaaaaay to much stuff

I have recycled , freecycled , loads of things, shreaded mountins of paperwork and taken to the dump loads of old crap I was hoarding and I still have a long way to go but its feels like a weight is being lifted

Havent seen it but sounds like something I should be doing.

:GroupHug: to those having a pants time at the moment. Havent managed to ready back as again didnt get hoem until late.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :flowers: I've been up for a while as it's a bit too stuffy to sleep. It's much better down here in the kitchen with the door open. Me and Spike went for a potter round the garden checking the plants and seedlings, but Cherry stayed in bed cos it's a bit a bit twirly for her :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone :flowers: My friend has a good support network, so hopefullly that will get her through this.

Morning :tired:

how do you cope with the news that your beloved dog is dying of cancer? I just dont know what to do with myelf. x :mecry:

:GroupHug:

Puts everything else into perspective really :mecry:

How awful for your poor friend, am sending lots of healing thoughts to her and :GroupHug: for you.

Sparky's coming on in leaps and bounds, and I'm really really proud of him - walking him has turned from a chore when I first met him, into a right buzz :)

No wonder you're pleased with his progress, you must have put a lot of work in :flowers:

quote name='Wendbert' date='Jun 1 2009, 11:02 AM' post='843850'

So far I have faffed around on the internet, painted my toenails and been to Costa.

Wouldn't it be great if work was like that all the time? :rolleyes:

Jack1June2009AC.jpg

:wub:

'

Archie always reverts back to puppyhood after a clip and

charges around the place like a loon

:wub:

The dogs and I completed the Yorkshire Three Peaks yesterday :partytime: I'll post some pics to prove it later - including one of the two doglets chasing rabbits at the end of the walk

Very well done all of you :flowers:

oooh well could be worse, I could have infected piles and really bad underarm odour and painful boils on my arse

:laugh:

There is also a little Tea Shop which uses leaves instead of bags! The owner asked if I was interested in a cream tea, obviously I said yes! My diet lasted one day.

I will be going back.

Sounds lovely :flowers:

quote name='ranirottie' date='Jun 1 2009, 07:42 PM' post='843999']

how do you cope with the news that your beloved dog is dying of cancer? I just dont know what to do with myelf. x :mecry:

:GroupHug:

Sparky's coming on in leaps and bounds, and I'm really really proud of him - walking him has turned from a chore when I first met him, into a right buzz :)

Sparky is a sweetheart, so pleased it's all coming together now :wub:

Hope the late working doesn't last too much longer Amy. :flowers:

Morning

:GroupHug: I know just how you feel

Feeling horribly sick for all those poor people on that plane that seems to have gone down over the Atlantic and for their relatives and friends Just awful.

It is terrible :(

Marge :GroupHug:

Good boy Sparky :wub:

So much bad news on here lately. :(

Very sad time for many. Have just heard someone on the radio whose husband was on the plane which is missing. Authorities not being very co-operative with relatives by the sound of it. And those poor people at Beachy Head. :mecry:

We had a better night last night. Polly was out for the count, and Wispa decided to sleep on the landing and have her own space. One short bark at 5, foxy again I expect, then she came and joined me and slept until 7.

Still no car, twas driveable although noisy until yesterday when the front box fell off as well. Hope Useful Pete drops by this morning. He managed to lose his mobile at the scrap yard so I can't call him.

So sorry about lovely Ebbi Cher :GroupHug: and for your friend houndz.

Awful morning on the news as you all have said. Those poor people on the plane. I hope by some miracle they find them :GroupHug: and that family with the little boy :mecry:

Makes you put everything into perspective, doesnt it?

Henry and I are off to Southport beach today. I've bought some magazine and a pop up beach tent :biggrin: then we're going over to my nans cos I know my dad won't be there today (he has been the last two times and I've had to drive home again!!) :rolleyes:

Hello Catherine, and welcome to RMF :flowers:

Cheryl, hope you and Henry have a lovely day at the beach.

RMF: I should have put the webcam on today as this morning I left lots of Wiggle's toys in the paddling pool :unsure: He was looking at them so I could have watched if he went in to get them. As its been too hot for lunchtime walks, the dogwalker just went in to see the boys yesterday, make a fuss and give them their treats. I suspect that today she'll be getting them in the pool :laugh: