UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Malcolm

Purrpuss

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy I know nothing I can say will take your pain away but take peace in knowing that Malcolm went quietly surrounded by those he loved. :wub: :GroupHug:

Run free Malcolm. Make sure you find that place on the comfy sofa again. :wub:

So sorry Billy, your special boy did try hard to stay though for a while and you have had some lovely times with him, I always loved the photos you posted of you all on your walks in the hills, may his love stay wrapped around you :GroupHug:

Sleep safe Mal until you and your mum are reunited again :GroupHug:

God Bless xx

Thank you so much for all your support. I keep reading your messages, it's so comforting to know that so many people knew what a special boy he is. I just feel so so sad and lonely - despite having Sparks and Kiera and my mum here. When Mal arrived, he completely disregarded the big cushion that I had put next to my bed for him, jumping straight onto the bed and deciding that that would do. And up till last week, that's where he slept every night. The few nights that I had to sleep somewhere else without "my Mallie" the bed felt cold and empty. The last week or so he didn't really want to sleep on the bed anymore, but still slept on a little rug right next to me, so I could touch his head and the curly hairs in his neck and tell him good night. Tonight will be the first night without Mal, and even though Kiera and Sparks will sleep in bed with me, I'm absolutely dreading it. I'm missing him so much ....

I feel your sadness Billy and I am in tears also as I really hoped he could fight on a little longer-long enough for his new medicine to help him :mecry:

He battled on so hard and you fought hard with him. Many folk would have given up before you did.

He is at peace now and free from his poorliness.

It sounds like he had a lovely peaceful end to his life here and surrounded by so much love and tenderness :wub:

Run free Mal you were a very special boy and will be missed by so many :wub:

:GroupHug: Billy.

Oh Billy I'm so so sorry :mecry: Words are never really adequate at times like this, so will just send lots of :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: Malcolm really was a very special dog and I think that everyone who ever met him fell just a little bit in love with him :wub: :mecry: :wub:

Sleep tight Mal :angel: