UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Malcolm

Purrpuss

Can I just say thanks again for all your lovely messages and PM's? I hope you don't mind me not responding to them all individually, because it just hurts too much right now, but I do really really appreciate them.

As predicted, last night was awful. The last thing I saw last night and the first thing I saw this morning was that huge, still flattened, empty space where Mal used to sleep. I know that it will get easier at some point, but I'm dreading to think how long that will take. For now I got spare dog bowl, spare leads, 3 clips in the back of the van, and of course the ramp that Mal never even saw .... It just hurts and I want to cry and scream, but it will only upset Sparky and it's not bringing my Mallie back :mecry: :mecry:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say thanks again for all your lovely messages and PM's? I hope you don't mind me not responding to them all individually, because it just hurts too much right now, but I do really really appreciate them.

As predicted, last night was awful. The last thing I saw last night and the first thing I saw this morning was that huge, still flattened, empty space where Mal used to sleep. I know that it will get easier at some point, but I'm dreading to think how long that will take. For now I got spare dog bowl, spare leads, 3 clips in the back of the van, and of course the ramp that Mal never even saw .... It just hurts and I want to cry and scream, but it will only upset Sparky and it's not bringing my Mallie back :mecry: :mecry:

Oh Billy :mecry: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I know exactly how you are feeling. The mornings are always the worst time for me too. You wake up & for a moment, it was all a bad dream, then reality kicks in & she/he is no longer with you. The hurt is a physical pain like no other. I have never experienced pain quite like it in all of my life.

I hope you can take a little comfort from knowing that others really do know how you feel right now. It doesn't make it any better, but hopefully it will make it easier to bear.

Sending lots of :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to you to help you through the days ahead.

Oh Billy

my thoughts are with you.

you two had something special...and i hope the memory of that helps you through the awful places.

theres no way round grief...just a path through-let Malcs memory guide you through

fee

I haven't posted here yet cos it's so hard to find any words which can sum things up and which can help. Please just know Billy that we're thinking of you. Everyone here understands what you're going through and we're all here for you if you want to shout and scream virtually. Please know as well that Mal lives on, in your heart and in all our hearts. He was one of those dogs that captured everyone and he will never, ever be forgotten.

:GroupHug: