UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Malcolm

Purrpuss

This afternoon at about 3.20 Mr Malcolm crossed the bridge.

I had the pleasure of spending some time with Mal on Saturday, and got to share some a cuddle and some kisses with him. At the time there was still a brightness about this special boy that still shone through.

This afternoon that brightness had gone. That lovely gentle, gentleman of a boy was tired and needed to go. He asked his Mum to do the hardest thing of her life, and help him.

He took his sedative well and said his goodbyes to his brother and sister, his nana, his daycarer and then found a spot in the garden and gradually fell asleep cradled in his mums arms. He fell asleep at home, surrounded by all he knew, in the warm sunlight and a gentle breeze in his fur.

He slept, gently snoring to the vets, and then crossed over, surrounded as always by his mums love.

All our dogs are special, but every so often, one just reaches out that touches all of us. Malcolm was one such dog.

Mr Malc, I am so very very glad that I had the chance to know you, and spend time with you. You are already missed.

Gods speed sweet boy xxx

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All our dogs are special, but every so often, one just reaches out that touches all of us. Malcolm was one such dog.

That is so true, he was a great inspiration to all of us. He was also one of the nicest dogs I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Sleep tight Malcolm, you will always be a special boy. :wub: :mecry: :GroupHug:

That is so true, he was a great inspiration to all of us. He was also one of the nicest dogs I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Sleep tight Malcolm, you will always be a special boy. :wub: :mecry: :GroupHug:

Marge has said all I could say. :mecry: :wub:

Corrine sends you all her love too Billy. She isn't very well so is not on line but asked me to send all her love to you at this sad time.

Thinking of you mate.

Have lit a candle earlier for darling Mal xxx

Billy I'm so sorry. His journey to the Bridge sounds as though it was as perfect as it could be, what a lucky boy to go surrounded by such love and to fall asleep gently in the sunshine. :GroupHug: for you, he'll always be in your heart.