UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

How Cute?

dirtychicken

Prince Hugo is inclined to feel the cold. He has adopted a hoodie that Fi gave to Sophie for her beloved toy dog with the words "I've never met a dog small enough for this to fit" some time ago and that helps a bit, but it's still a bit baggy and so we need to find a jumper or make him something fleecy I think.

He does look incredibly sweet in it though :wub:

Coldboy070509.jpg

Today he seems to be a bit under the weather and a bit less playful than usual, so has found himself the strongest sunbeam to snooze in :wub: (The strongest sunbeam happens to be falling on the kitchen rug which is particularly hairy at the moment :blush: )

Trains.jpg

Cute1.jpg

Snooze.jpg

Bit special, isn't he? :wub: :wub:

He's very special, send me his measurements and I'll try and knit a teeny jumper for him.

This is what I need to know:

The length of your dog from the shoulder to the back of it's rump in inches:

The length between the dog's collar to his back legs in inches:

The length between the dog's collar to whatever you would call the "front" of his front legs in inches: (This measurement determines where the leg slits will start.)

The dog's chest measurement in inches: (This measurement determines how big around the sweater is going to be. )

The dog's thighs (front legs) circumference in inches: (If you want comfy wide legs, hold the tape measure loosely.)

Style features

The collar height for the doggie sweater in inches :

I'm sure he'll be very happy to perfectly still for you while you do the measurements! :laugh:

Nettie - we're just doing measurements :wacko: but these 2 are confuddling me a bit :blush:

The length between the dog's collar to his back legs in inches:

The length between the dog's collar to whatever you would call the "front" of his front legs in inches: (This measurement determines where the leg slits will start.)

Do you mean from his collar and along his back to his legs or from his collar and down under his tummy? :unsure: And with the front legs do you mean collar to legs along his back (so a very diddy measurement) or from the collar down to the front of the front legs? :unsure:

On top of all this add in a very wiggly poopie and you'll get some idea of what's going on here :laugh: