UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pickle picks it up by the rope and slings it across the room then barks at me till i go fetch it :wacko:

am i trained or am i a dummy either way they work must tell roger mugford i was trained in an evening :laugh:

Well done Pickle :biggrin:

Marge, is that fountain by the registry office?

I think so, haven't been by there for a while.

Lewis is going back this morning :mecry:

:GroupHug:

Better day in work today. It's funny how one person's moods can make such a difference. Very stressful times though as the company isn't doing well at all.

Glad you had a better day, hope things pick up for the company :flowers:

I have got my car back

yay! :biggrin:

:wub: Colin

Lovely picture Julia :flowers:

:GroupHug: Shadow

Computers were down all day today, so it was a very long one. I have at last got a time for my consultation which I should have had last week. It's 1pm on Thursday afternoon. My colleague and me are going in together and one of us will end up working somewhere else(probably Stratford). We have worked it out between us quite amicably, but it may not be our decision to make, so we may still have to go through the interview process. As all expressions of interest have to be in on before 6th May, I will have to do mine before leaving as I'm on hols on Friday till Wednesday. Very annoying as it is a proper job application and I don't think it should be rushed. I'm not bringing it home though, it will spoil my weekend.

Tomorrow is D-Day for the other little problem, the day of the meeting with the very nasty supported family and their "professionals" . I don't know how it will pan out, but tomorrow we also have a leaving lunch for my very supportive manager who will go back to her office in Burton next week. :(

I'm so looking forward to the break even if it belts it down with rain at the weekend :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Someone I know has dogs called David, Frank, Colin, Evelyn and Vivienne. Always known as "our David", "our Colin" etc. The first time she mentioned "our David" I thought she was talking about her son!!

I've done the opposite when talking to a lady she mentioned she had bought jam doughnuts as her Saxon loves them. I laughed and said dont feed him to many though or he'll be at the vets with stomach ache....it turned out that Saxon is her daughter :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Sounds like a lot of upheaval and stress all round Marge. I hope both are sorted to your advantage and satisfaction. :GroupHug: Where are you going at the weekend?

Scooby is in a right old mood and getting the others all hexcited. Which isn't needed cos they can get excited on their own ta. Fergus keeps telling me all the breaking news as loudly as he can. Bracken is just barking for the hell of it. Scooby keeps running off with all manner of things and actually tried to grab my trousers off me at one point. I told him my needs are greater than his cos it's chilly today. :laugh:

Sounds like a lot of upheaval and stress all round Marge. I hope both are sorted to your advantage and satisfaction. :GroupHug: Where are you going at the weekend?

Scooby is in a right old mood and getting the others all hexcited. Which isn't needed cos they can get excited on their own ta. Fergus keeps telling me all the breaking news as loudly as he can. Bracken is just barking for the hell of it. Scooby keeps running off with all manner of things and actually tried to grab my trousers off me at one point. I told him my needs are greater than his cos it's chilly today. :laugh:

Thanks Michelle :flowers:

We are going with a friend and her mum to Cotswold view :biggrin: We booked it way back in January when the pods were first advertised and I am hoping that the Spikey one will appreciate the change of scene and Cherry will enjoy a few good runs. :wub:

:wub: Scooby.

Edited by houndzrus

is Sirius still with you ?

there is no limit to the trouble he can cause you know

:biglaugh:

:GroupHug: Marge. Are you going anywhere nice?

I've done the opposite when talking to a lady she mentioned she had bought jam doughnuts as her Saxon loves them. I laughed and said dont feed him to many though or he'll be at the vets with stomach ache....it turned out that Saxon is her daughter

:biglaugh: Ooops!!

RMQ: why is the dirty bird getting a nooo mower and then getting someone else to use it and can we all rent Fi to do our lawn mowing, please?

Because I am a very sensible girl :D and I expect she'd be more than happy :biggrin:

Scooby is in a right old mood and getting the others all hexcited. Which isn't needed cos they can get excited on their own ta. Fergus keeps telling me all the breaking news as loudly as he can. Bracken is just barking for the hell of it. Scooby keeps running off with all manner of things and actually tried to grab my trousers off me at one point. I told him my needs are greater than his cos it's chilly today.

:biglaugh: Your house sounds like mine, Michelle, and I've only got Bran running loose :wacko: He keeps grabbing toys out of the toy box then dancing and skipping and playbowing in front of Flora's crate with them until she's all worked up and barking, then he races out of the room to play with the toy in the kitchen :glare: Luckily, he's just had a romp at the park with Cooper so he is now snoring.

I don't know what my neighbour's going to do with her dog :err: He is a swine (I may have mentioned this once or twice before :rolleyes: ) but she has worked very very hard with him and he is a million times better than he used to be (still no recall though, but is on a long line :wink: ), but her adult daughter lives with them and does not back up her mum's rules with regards to him. Plus adult daughter's boyfriend smacks him for no reason whatsoever :angry: So now he has resorted to his first tack of biting and the bites are getting harder :err: From what I can see she has 3 choices: 1. lay down the law and make daughter and boyfriend abide by the rules; 2. rehome him to somebody who will provide him with more boundaries and consistence; 3. change nothing but make it clear to daughter and boyfriend that this will result in the force of the bites escalating, the reasons for the bites becoming more frequent and will ultimately end in either a serious wound to a family member, friend or stranger in the park and his destruction :( Are there any other choices in this situation that I can't see? :unsure: Ooh just thought of one more - kick sponging daughter out to deal with her debts and nasty boyfriend by herself and live happily ever after with a well behaved, secure dog.

:biglaugh:

:GroupHug: Marge. Are you going anywhere nice?

:biglaugh: Your house sounds like mine, Michelle, and I've only got Bran running loose :wacko: He keeps grabbing toys out of the toy box then dancing and skipping and playbowing in front of Flora's crate with them until she's all worked up and barking, then he races out of the room to play with the toy in the kitchen

He's going to get SUCH a shock when Flora is allowed out! :wub: :laugh: :laugh:

Shame about Cooper :(

I posted at the same time as you, we're going to cotswold view and staying in a POD. :flowers:

I burnt the letter, and felt much better. It must have been someone who had my address by sending a cheque for a collar I thinkor could bw the same sad weirdo who sent me the two before about houndsavers.

Sad fecker, needs to get a life, I earn more than enough for all my needs, wouldn't make money when I didn't need it. I wil find out at somepoint.

I burnt the letter, and felt much better.

Quite right too. honestly, what a waste of time and ridiculous way to really upset you. It really makes me cross. :angry:

I do hope whoever it is is also sending horrible letters to all the Nigerian fraudsters, at least they deserve them!

Glad to hear you feel better :GroupHug:

RMF: My freeview box is driving me mad :angry: No signal :angry: I think I may have to invest in Sky but I don't really want a big dish on the side of my house :wacko:

if you dont want a dish then go cable. little box next to the incoming phone line and neater.

Sir H had a bit of a traumatic incident during our walk earlier :unsure: We'd stopped off at the green at the end of our walk so I could play fetch with Wiggle. Sir H has no interest in such activities and prefers to lie on the grass and watch (disdainfully, most of the time). Sometimes Sir H likes to have a roll in the grass and today was no exception. Except he didn't take into account that he was at the top of the slopey bit and was rather shocked when he realised he was rolling downhill :unsure: :laugh: Apart from looking a bit shocked, he soon regained his composure :wub:

My RMF of the day is that our new colleague at work, who is not over-burdened with people skills and has come in like a stormtrooper and trampled over everyone - and regularly has the younger girls upset and close to tears - referred to me as a 'weirdo' in an email to my boss today, because I've said I'm not going on the team night out (big drinking night out in town and not my cup of tea at all). Her desire to alienate all her co-workers knows no bounds :laugh:

I don't think she likes me because I'm too old to get involved in her silly games and I'm not frightened of her. She is going the right way about setting herself up for a full and frank exchange of views with me shortly :rolleyes:

I'm off now to make a cup of tea in my cheery rainbow mug and watch that easy-listening Sarah Lancashire thing about a choir. Weird, or what :laugh: