UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

Excuse me while I scream! AAAAAAAAArRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I just spent the last hour and a half doing tesco online shopping and fecking virgin media went down and I lost it all! :angry:

I can't even be bothered to go and do it all again but I dont have time to go and DO the shopping either. :mecry:

Rant over.

Going to read back and chill out (until the fckg internet goes off again) :mad:

Hopefully, Tesco's will have remembered what you have popped into your basket and it will be just a case of addign your card details. Something like that happened with me and I thought I would have to enter loads of shopping plus a few vouchers again but it was all thee when I managed to get back on. :flowers:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recipe has been duly added Andrea, though it hardly even counts as a recipe :laugh: Really hope your shopping has been miraculously remembered by Tesco *fingers crossed*

Loving Sir H's tale of embarassment :laugh: :laugh:

Owlishly one - might you not consider blogging the tales of the Wispy one for our constant amusement? Oh and we neeeeeeed pictures next time such an encounter happens :biggrin:

Hopefully, Tesco's will have remembered what you have popped into your basket and it will be just a case of addign your card details. Something like that happened with me and I thought I would have to enter loads of shopping plus a few vouchers again but it was all thee when I managed to get back on. :flowers:

I logged straight back in and it was all gone. :(

I have baked fresh bread tonight and am trying to not eat any but it smells lovely. I will wait until tomorrow and have some for lunch :biggrin:

I am going to Amsterdam in the Whitsun holiday with my new (nearly 4mths) chap! Going to see a Van Gogh exhibition starring my fave painting, the Starry night ( on loan from New York). I am soo looking forward to going away, seeing the exhibition, and having fun :)

:GroupHug: Marge

My RMF of the day is that our new colleague at work, who is not over-burdened with people skills and has come in like a stormtrooper and trampled over everyone - and regularly has the younger girls upset and close to tears - referred to me as a 'weirdo' in an email to my boss today, because I've said I'm not going on the team night out (big drinking night out in town and not my cup of tea at all). Her desire to alienate all her co-workers knows no bounds :laugh:

I don't think she likes me because I'm too old to get involved in her silly games and I'm not frightened of her. She is going the right way about setting herself up for a full and frank exchange of views with me shortly :rolleyes:

I'm off now to make a cup of tea in my cheery rainbow mug and watch that easy-listening Sarah Lancashire thing about a choir. Weird, or what :laugh:

:GroupHug: You sound quite normal to me :flowers:

Excuse me while I scream! AAAAAAAAArRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!

:GroupHug:

:laugh: Sir H

:laugh: Owl

I am going to bed now that I have finally done all my chores :wavey: (well, I don't mean all my chores, I am not counting the ironing pile :ph34r_anim: :rolleyes: )

JulesB :GroupHug: - and, sorry, I read your post about flower remedies and forgot to reply :flowers: I'm not sure which would be the best - I use this site sometimes to see what I think would help: http://www.bachcentre.com/centre/remedies.htm.

I looked at our ironing board this morning. It's got rather a few cobwebs behind it :biggrin:

I am auctioning a few cards to raise some money for Sri Lankan Minnie if anyone's interested (link in signature).

I send my ironing off with my cleaner every tuesday. Its worth every penny not to have to do it myself :laugh:

Oh, I'm v jealous. :angry: I used to have someone do my ironing in the last few years that I was working. It was wonderful. I didn't get it all done but enough so that I only had a little bit to do and I trained OH and my son to do their own. My daughter was in her vile teenager phase and refused to iron anything or have anything ironed so it worked out ok.

Those days are gone - OH still does some of his and son and daughter moved out long ago. I'm stuck with the bulk of it -YUK. Detest it. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I did all my daughter's ironing for a few weeks after she'd had babies. Her husband wears whites for work - TERRIBLE to iron. Heavyweight cotton - double yuk!

Edited by Spins4me

I have been out for the evening.

I am now cooking dog treats 'cause my friend texted me while I was out, 'cause she wants some tomorrow, and I'm ............. (put in appropriate adjective as you feel appropriate).

However, also finishing off making chocolate cake.

Strange smells emenating from the kitchen of melting chocolate mixed with cooking mackerel.

I only have to be out of the house at 6.30 am tomorrow, 'cause my poorly car which has been in the garage since Monday morning is STILL in the garage, and I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it for Thursday.

YAY! I have been deferring a really really boring piece of work since Monday morning and I finally got my act together and finished it. It only took about an hour, but it was SOOO BORING! I can't say how glad I am it's done. Apparently the client is about to have a baby: I'm secretly hoping it will be quins, to maximise the likelihood of me not having to work on any of her stuff for a good few months (or years, ideally)

Ironing: Wendy has the right idea!

Am quaking in terror at the idea of Wales riddled with GSPs. If the entire area sinks into the sea we'll know what happened...

I have grown some very fine huge purple radishes of which I am enormously proud. One of the things I did today when I was just-about-to-do-the-boring-work-but-not-quite-this-minute was take photos of them . If you are all *very* good, I may be persuaded not to bore you with them. :laughingsmiley:

We don't iron here - but we do have a cleaner who keeps asking if I have ironing, so I asked her to iron me a skirt last week...she's not so good at ironing but apparently a linen skirt with ironed crease marks shows that someone tried...but as soon as I sat down in it it was creased anyway...so not sure on the point of ironing!!!