UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could anyone recommend a nice soothing cream/oil I could use for Keira?

http://www.petnat.com/

I haven't tried it but it was recommended to me when Flo was scratching holes in her face. I decided to take her to the vet before I had a chance to order this cream as the sore place got very bad very quickly.

Hpe Keira gets better soon. :flowers:

Marion :laugh: :laugh:

RMF: OH has just found a wood mouse stuffing itself inside my bag of robin food in the conservatory :wacko:

Cheeky blighter had made itself right at home and didn't look a bit bothered. It must have been in the conservatory all night and all today, as when I got up at 3.30am to let Tess out for a wee she was sniffing about round the backs of the chairs like a lurcher on a mission :rolleyes:

I've just let it out in the garden - it took a kamikaze leap out of the bag from about a foot in the air, landed in the pond, swam across at 90mph and leapt out over the rockery. Gawd knows what's in the robin food, must be steroids or something.

Oooops Marion :blush:

Poor Kiera :GroupHug:

RattyMF.. The new girls are very shy still, but have met and got on with Coco, so have moved into the big house. They spent the afternoon in a ratty heap all cuddled up in a hammock :wub:

If looks could kill.....

Dog_Pissed.jpg

:rolleyes: :laugh:

Nick popped round earlier to show me his new car - now that he has it and I have seen it in the flesh as it were I am feeling a lot happier, I think he's done quite well, it's absolutely immaculate not a scratch or a dent or a stone chip anywhere on it :)

Managed to get tickets for the Leicester game after much frustration - it's going to be one heck of a big game they are even talking of it being a possible sell out at the Millenium Stadium which for a club game would be absolutely incredible - and we will be there :biggrin:

Way, way up north, as far as you can go without getting your feet wet, we have had not had any appreciable rainfall for some time, so everything is very dry.

This is the result of an accidental fire being started at Dunnet Head ( moorland and heather) in the early hours of Sunday morning.

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=73688

It is still burning tonight. A downpour of rain is needed to extinguish it.

Unfortunately, there is only a chance of some drizzle on Monday.

Way, way up north, as far as you can go without getting your feet wet, we have had not had any appreciable rainfall for some time, so everything is very dry.

This is the result of an accidental fire being started at Dunnet Head ( moorland and heather) in the early hours of Sunday morning.

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=73688

It is still burning tonight. A downpour of rain is needed to extinguish it.

Unfortunately, there is only a chance of some drizzle on Monday.

Very nasty one. We had one near Newquay Ceredigion which kept going for 3 weeks. Hope Caithness gets a downpour.