UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

Wow Abby! It must feel amazing to get such wonderful feedback after all of the hard work you've put in :GroupHug: :flowers:

I have 2 VERY happy dogs which means that I am a VERY happy mummy with a bit of peace and quiet :biggrin: Their Grumpy (my dad :rolleyes: ) has just been round with a gift from his butcher friend for "your girl's poorly dog" - a sack load of fresh marrow bones :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's raining. I'd rather it wasn't as in a while I'm driving up to Northampton to see my friend who used to live next door and then going on to Derby to stay the night with Sarah H :biggrin:

I got caught in torrential rain here this morning, but it is luffly and sunny again now :biggrin:

I just saw a guide dog which was the image of Wiggle :wub:

My RMFs for today are that I have men in the garden doing fencing and requiring much coffee, I have despatched OH to the vet's with Whuppety Jake, my friend is busy finishing my chicken housing and will be delivering shortly, I need to go to B&Q for flags and gravel for the chicken run, get some cash for the fencing men, dig out some plants and level off the space where the chooks are going, my cleaning lady is on her way and I haven't tidied up, my stepson and his OH are arriving this afternoon and the spare bedroom (Treacle cat's room) is minging, I need to tidy up this PC ready for stepson to set up my new one and transfer everything, I have freelance client work to do, and there is no food in the house. Aaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhhh. Apart from that I'm having a nice quiet day :wacko:

So you haven't got much on at the moment then? :huh: :D

RMF : I can't find my study guide which I need to read for my next exam in May. I haven't opened the flippin thing yet. I know I set it to one side with a view to taking it home over the Easter break, but I can't remember whether I actually took it home or not and I can't find it at work or at home :mad:

afternoon fugeeees! I have been to the hairdresser and am now shorn and blonde again :biggrin: Also been to deliver papers to the court so am a step closer to getting divorced :partytime:

Now working on conference stuff surrounded by sleeping collie doglets. Am seriously wondering about perhaps adopting one or two husky types in a year or so to do the CaniX with :rolleyes:

I am having a proud moment.

I am :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

as you should be!!! Am loking forward to being able to visit one day :biggrin:

Just been having a one-to-one lesson with our trainer working on Como's recall. Both dogs off the lead, Como being absolutely angelic and doing really well until Flo flushed a pheasant. The recall went to .....can't think of polite words to describe it..... as both dogs went after it. The poor thing didn't stand a chance.

RIP pheasant.

RMF : I can't find my study guide which I need to read for my next exam in May. I haven't opened the flippin thing yet. I know I set it to one side with a view to taking it home over the Easter break, but I can't remember whether I actually took it home or not and I can't find it at work or at home :mad:

Oooh Alex spotting your post has reminded me. Do you fancy re-locating up here :unsure: There is a purchase job going with relocation expenses and I thought of you. I know it's not Wales but the scenery is similar :wink: Do you want the details?

I am busy tracking my mother's side of the family. She was Canadian and her mother and grandmother were Yanks so I am like this :wacko: in my quest to follow the paper trail around north America. My great great grandparents were French Canadian's and all their bleeding records are in French. Have we any French speakers on here that might at some future point be able to translate some records for me :unsure:

Halfternoon

Thank goodness it's Friday afternoon is all I can say. I was getting mightily irritated this morning and thought I'm going to have to say something otherwise I'm going to blow. Luckily the Finance Director (who comes in for a few hours on a Friday only) was having the same problems as me and started moaning so I managed to laugh and say I'm having the same troubles every day. It really did help being able to offload to him. Hopefully he might have a word. I am now having a lot of conversations that go like - why have you put that in there. Cos you told me to. Why has this not been done. Cos you told me not to do it. Is this up to date. No cos you told me to leave it alone. I need you to do this quickly cos we really should have done this the other day. Me biting my tongue but thinking yes that thing I tried to do the other day. :rolleyes: This job last until about November apparently.

Abby that's fantastic. All your hard work is paying off. :flowers:

Just had a v spooky experience. I was messing about on the puter - peace and quiet as the three dogs were fast asleep when I heard someone say "hello" . The dogs jumped and started barking and then I went to the door thinking it was my daughter at the door. She usualy puts her head in the door and says hello and then closes it again so I can sort the dogs out before she comes in with the Munchkins.

There was no-one there.

The dogs spent a couple of minutes rushing around as if they were looking for someone. It was very strange! :spudnikghost: and quite spooky!

What a day! I've got a couple of clients who have been the bane of my life since January. they have another support worker and a CPN who undermine me at every opportunity and have caused me a lot of stress this year. Anyway, I kept going, documenting everything and always making sure I had someone with me on visits. Today it all came to a head, when afer making a special trip to sort something urgent for them, which they said they were happy with. Within an hour of me leaving, their CPN and support worker were on the phone to anyone they thought was above me, totally contradicting everything I had said and done and implying that I was making "vulnerable" people do something they were not happy with. Thank feck I took someone with me today and not only that, I have kept my manager well informed the whole time. She got on the phone and told them in no uncertain terms exactly what our position is and kicked their ass on my behalf. Basically, the support has been suspended pending a meeting with all concerned in a couple of weeks time. I would like to be :) about it, but still feel :mecry: at the moment, these so called "professionals" need a good shake sometimes, I would never use my position to mistreat anyone, but so many things can be twisted against you if someone has a mind to do it to you, which these people have from the outset. :(

sorry, I seem to be so self absorbed and woe this week, I'm not ignoring anyone, just trying to get my head round things. :flowers:

What a day! I've got a couple of clients who have been the bane of my life since January. they have another support worker and a CPN who undermine me at every opportunity and have caused me a lot of stress this year. Anyway, I kept going, documenting everything and always making sure I had someone with me on visits. Today it all came to a head, when afer making a special trip to sort something urgent for them, which they said they were happy with. Within an hour of me leaving, their CPN and support worker were on the phone to anyone they thought was above me, totally contradicting everything I had said and done and implying that I was making "vulnerable" people do something they were not happy with. Thank feck I took someone with me today and not only that, I have kept my manager well informed the whole time. She got on the phone and told them in no uncertain terms exactly what our position is and kicked their ass on my behalf. Basically, the support has been suspended pending a meeting with all concerned in a couple of weeks time. I would like to be :) about it, but still feel :mecry: at the moment, these so called "professionals" need a good shake sometimes, I would never use my position to mistreat anyone, but so many things can be twisted against you if someone has a mind to do it to you, which these people have from the outset. :(

sorry, I seem to be so self absorbed and woe this week, I'm not ignoring anyone, just trying to get my head round things. :flowers:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: x

:GroupHug: Marge :GroupHug: Don't apologise, it sounds like an upsetting and frustrating situation for you. I hope it is resolved - and I am glad your colleagues/manager are fully behind you :flowers:

On a rather more trivial note, I have just been reading about my perfect camera, just available on pre-order. Just need £900 now :laugh: Really sounds fab though, I shall have it *one day*.

I am having a proud moment.

My little food empire is expanding. I have just had delivered more crockery and cutlery. We had our first veg delivery today. I am going to have to buy a second fridge. Now we are doing homemade chips all the time people are being really complementary (makes us a bit more motivated about the endless peeling and chipping).

And a couple last weekend said that they came to our pub because it looked so wonderful from the outside. Quirky and interesting - like the owners really cared about it. And they based their whole Easter Sunday around ending up with us. This is particularly important to us given how minging the place looked when we took over.

I am :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

wow that is fantastic

now get that facebook page sorted and we can all join up as fans :jumpy: