UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

morning all. Got a bit of a bad belly due to stuffing myself with pizza. Im up now because my friend picked up the rest of the pizza to take to work with her at 7am

7 a ruddy am I said id give to to her :mellow:

I defiantely have a screw loose, I know you all knew that :D

the dogs are fed, the washing is nearly done, and its 8am

Its going to be a looonnngg day!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning!

From today's Daily Mail

"Can a cake kill you? According to the Government it can. The Department of Health has just spent £500,000 on advertisements that demonise, of all the things they could demonise, a small, iced cake.

These ads, aimed at mothers and placed in women's weekly magazines, show a photograph of a healthy young girl biting into a type of fairy cake.

The doomy caption underneath reads: 'Is a premature death so tempting?'

Not quite as tempting, perhaps, as beating health ministers with the paddle attachment on your mixer until they howl for mercy or form soft peaks, whichever happens first."

:laughingsmiley:

Morning!

From today's Daily Mail

"Can a cake kill you? According to the Government it can. The Department of Health has just spent £500,000 on advertisements that demonise, of all the things they could demonise, a small, iced cake.

These ads, aimed at mothers and placed in women's weekly magazines, show a photograph of a healthy young girl biting into a type of fairy cake.

The doomy caption underneath reads: 'Is a premature death so tempting?'

Not quite as tempting, perhaps, as beating health ministers with the paddle attachment on your mixer until they howl for mercy or form soft peaks, whichever happens first."

:laughingsmiley:

:laugh: :laugh:

awww Shadow had thrown up all over her bed so her bed is now in the wash, wasnt that kind of her :closedeyes:

Also one glass of wine = 4 fish fingers.

As a child free zone, if the choice is fish fingers and chips or glass of wine and chips???????

Not a hard choice!!

(am surrounded by these posters all day and so not getting it!!! :wacko: )

:biggrin:

Hope Maya does OK , I know how you are feeling, just been through that myself :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Hope Shadow is OK as well

I have done the weekly shop, thank goodness and am now having a coffee and chocolate eclair. Am I committing suicide :biggrin:

Barbara

Well, not an entirely good start to the morning.

Someone’s been snotty to me at Market – if I am analytical, I suspect she’s manipulatively bullying me – but she comes in a 65+ female package, and had me fooled for a while – I am no longer comfortable or happy in her presence!

Now she’s manipulating someone else, and I’ve just read an e-mail that person sent me last night – which is equally snotty.

Double snottiness. And I do take these things to heart and dwell on them. Sorry about the self centredness.

Unfortunately that’s overwhelmed the fact that Mr B has been working nights this week (he doesn’t actually normally do nights at all, so it’s been a strange experience) – but he’s come home this morning to say (a) he’s passed the test he’s been training for on nights all week, and (b) this means he doesn’t have to go to work tonight. :biggrin:

Just eaten my weekly breakfast treat from the Canteen, SORRY, RESTAURANT. :laugh: Bacon and mushroom butty this morning – for those on the dieting thread, I do make it double up as my lunch for Fridays. Honest.

Going to crawl back in my hole now and lick my wounds. :(

well done mr b!

ive decided to wash my jacket next

(someone feel my brow!)

Ive emptied the pockets, I have a receipt for over a year ago hmmm It really needs washing

Lissie the stinky is now lay on it lol

it REALLY will need washing lol

its not raining at the moment in MK Wendy , although its pretty overcast and damp

you know, the problem with being so tidy just lately, is ive put everything away. I know I had a pair of clippers, they have hardly been used.

they are somewhere safe ........

I feel your pain , when ever I get tidy I can find nothing !