UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So happy journey thoughts for those that would like to for Harvey would be lovely :flowers:

Happy journey Harvey :wub: :GroupHug:

Morning all

Have found out two of my ex foster piggies have both gone to rainbow bridge this year. Run free Malcolm and Commando :wub:

Run free :GroupHug:

Claz dad :GroupHug:

hellys dad :GroupHug:

good luck Michelle

RMF met 2 Cairns this morning, Maisy (13) and Angus (1) :wub: , both lovely and made a real

fuss of me. why does every dog I meet assume I have a dirty face??? :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:

I've just been with my good friend Karen whos devastated. Her very old retriever Ben has gone downhill these last few weeks so the vet is coming to the house to put him to sleep tomorrow. Karens hubby has been on the phone very upset begging her to give Ben a bit longer and now she feels even worse. I suggested that she speaks to the vet again explaining about her husband and keep the appointment but have the vet check Ben over first. We know it wont change the outcome but may make things easier.

Nige, perhaps its not a dirty face you've got but a snoggable one instead :wink:

Wendy, I smacked myself in the jaw with the handbrake the other day when I was looking for something under the seats. You are not the only one who gets absurd injuries :wink:

Phew! I was accident prone as a child and still seem to be. When I've gone to Virginia Water recently I've had mini flashbacks to when I was being taken there as a child (we lived in that area when I was ickle). I was so accident prone and such a regular visitor to A&E that my mum was interviewed by social services.

I've just had a nice surprise - a letter came which i thought was for Nick so didn't open it - he just arrived and did and actually it's for Rob :rolleyes: however what it says is that following a recent inspection of our accomodation we have been downgraded from type 2 to type 4 (substandard) we have been complaining for YEARS that the house is substandard and most certainly NOT type 2 which is the 2nd highest rent/quality this means our rent is going down substancially .... we'll now pay less than a 1/3rd of what we have been paying which will make quite a difference :biggrin:

Turn your volume down cos I can't help myself

I HAVE GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!

:circle: :elefant: :cheer: :pinkie: :beerchug: :comic19:

I am so relieved I can't tell you. I guess it's too late to put stuff into the auction but I can have a go at bidding now.