UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February R M F

Wendbert

Mornin' Not even a chance of catching up :rolleyes: :wacko:

Just got back from walking the dogs and I'm sure Molly does it on purpose! Molly is Karen's sister Lisa's dog and every time we bring her on holiday, she hurts herself :unsure: scratched eye, thorns stuck in her, her stuck in a hole etc etc, so just in typical Molly fashion we have a torn nipple :wacko: It's not too bad, but I've gotta tell Lisa about it when she gets up so there's bound to be some unnecessary fussing and flapping for a couple of minutes :laugh:

Oh and we got ran at by the farm collies from over the back whilst we were out :angry: Let's just hope the day gets better :rolleyes: :laugh:

Poor George :GroupHug:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RMF: I have always wanted a couple of chickens and Phoebejo's thread has made me broody. I have been trawling websites to research how much space they need, what are the best kind of houses, the food they need, who could I get to shut them up if I am late home from work, etc. There is such a lot to consider :wacko:

When you find someone to shut the chickens up ask them if they can shut geese,turkeys and danes up too ! I will give them a job for life .

Chickens are easy.

The chicken house can be relatively small so they are cosy and safe but they need roaming safely space.

I really hate my job :mecry: I have a warehouse where I have about 18 temps and the shift leader is a nasty horrible person. He has just really laid into me and basically called me useless.

Cheryl,

He needs to ba apologising then and you need to understand where the cut off point is where its legitimate argument and then sheer bullying comes into play.

At that point you say quite clearly that you will not tolerate bullying behaviour and wont continue the conversation.

And that applies to your family too.

If you are not playing the game they cannot take control.

Morning

Alex get to the opticians please. :GroupHug: Let us know how you get on.

Jazz :GroupHug:

Marion so sorry George has had more seizures :GroupHug: Hope he improves today bless him.

Cheryl you're not employed to put up with abuse. You can understand now why the temps keep walking out on that job. Imagine having to put up with him for a full shift day in day out. :GroupHug:

I've just realised something terrible. The Viz are overdue for their vaccinations. I had a strop last year and closed our account with the vets so of course haven't received a reminder for them. Eek. I'll have to try and work out how overdue they must be. How long can you leave it between jabs?

RMF: I have always wanted a couple of chickens and Phoebejo's thread has made me broody. I have been trawling websites to research how much space they need, what are the best kind of houses, the food they need, who could I get to shut them up if I am late home from work, etc. There is such a lot to consider :wacko:

I wish I could find some way to post you our rabbit house (built as a quite nice henhouse), nobody wants it! But it's a bit big and heavy, I think the postman would complain!

Edited by cycas

Thanks everyone. I am having a woe is me moment again :rolleyes: I've had no contact with my family for 9 days and its bliss (but I have had the work number changed and they are changing my email address too :) )

Its my friend's hen do in two weeks and one of her mates has organised a stripper. I said I dont want to watch it cos I think male strippers are tacky (kettle, pot, black yes I know) and now they all think I'm a prude :rolleyes:

Michelle what vets are you with at the moment? I am looking at changing again because the prices in mine are sickening at the moment! (£51 for booster!!!!!!!!!!!)

My eyes have gone funny :wacko: I can't see properly - if I look straight ahead I can see what's in the middle but only the bit I am concentrating on, the rest seems blurry. Tis most odd :unsure:

I get that with migraine (no headache) but best to check it out with the doctor.

Its my friend's hen do in two weeks and one of her mates has organised a stripper. I said I dont want to watch it cos I think male strippers are tacky (kettle, pot, black yes I know) and now they all think I'm a prude :rolleyes:

Well, just roll your eyes at them and ask what century they think it is. They need to move on. :wink:

Strippers and things like that don't do it for me either. I don't get it. But then I don't get Facebook either.

We've not had to go to the new vets yet. I contacted them and they just said we could register when we need to visit them. We're going to go to Johnson & Wood in Newton Le Willows. Problem with doing it this way is of course they have no vet history and we've become so used to being reminded to go we completely forgot. The Viz never ever need to go to the vets otherwise. I do know little chap is due his vax in March because that's when he came here last year.

Michelle what vets are you with at the moment? I am looking at changing again because the prices in mine are sickening at the moment! (£51 for booster!!!!!!!!!!!)

bloody hell thats expensive. Archie just cost me £28.50 for his :unsure:

Oh poo - George has just had another seizure :( I've had to shut Archie in the sitting room as he is being so aggressive towards him. He doesn't understand bless him.

poor George. I hope he stops soon and gets some rest :GroupHug: