UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February R M F

Wendbert

Chuffin hell Elaine :ohmy:

I drove into work this morning - wasn't too bad at all. Everyone else who has to travel in a bit didn't make it. I was rung up by my boss about 11 and told to go home as the forecast wasn't brill. I am supposed to be working from home but there seems to be more tea drinking and pootling going on rather than work :unsure:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am home - getting up the hill was nervewracking I don't think I have had my car in low gear in many years :wacko: once up onto the main roads tho it's fine but the side roads are awful, turning into our estate was a bit of a hold your breath moment and then turning into my street, Nicks home too having come round the corner sideways :wacko: about 10 mins after I got in Rob showed up as they'd been told to go home for the rest of the day, apparently we're forcast to have heavier falls later this afternoon. I don't care now, we're all home safe and warm so I can quit worrying and enjoy the snow :biggrin:

I am home (for a while) STILL snowing. Some carers are refusing to go out. :mad: Makes more work for the rest of us. I fink there will be fireworks sometime soon!! :rolleyes:

Why is it, my 2 greys will look at me as if I am mad to ask them to go out for a wee when it is raining, now the snow is here I have had to go and get them in? :wacko:

Afternoon

It's not stopped snowing here since I got up. I don't think I would like to try doing snow angels as I reckon I would pick the one spot where there was a piece of poop. :laugh: I have had funny looks from children in the past when I had a go on the swings. (They didn't want to get on it)

Boris mayor of London said on the news anyone who is driving into London today doesn't have to pay the congestion charge in this weather. Anyone who has paid it today can be reimbursed and no fines will be given so no worries there.

Think I'll go and take the doglets out.

Boris mayor of London said on the news anyone who is driving into London today doesn't have to pay the congestion charge in this weather.
I thought he might do that. I drove in, but decided to wait until later to pay in case. Saves me having to bother :biggrin: Oh and £8 :biggrin: