UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can they not give you a courtesy car Marge?

sometimes they can, but one of them is a very small Rover and the other has a boot. Neither of them has a towbar for our trailer. I phoned the site today to see if there were any rooms free (cancellations) but they're still fully booked. :( if I did get a courtesy car, i would be able to come for the day, but not camp. Let's hope another thermostat sorts it. :unsure:

I reckon so. I guess people will be arriving at various points through the day on Friday, and some will be leaving early-ish on Sunday, so Saturday should catch everyone!

Lol, was answering Claire from several posts ago. You have to be quick around here :laugh:

Edited by Fee

Margaret - can't help with the trailer but still have my 4 man tent if you want to borrow it for the weekend.. If you are staying later than I am on Sunday (and as it will be around a 5.5 hr drive that means lunchtime) just take it back with you and give it to Kimbo as I will be seeing them mid-July.

Edited by buddyboy

Only 1 more sleep :bigsmiley: :bigsmiley:

Well no more sleeps actually. Due to the predicted heatwave tomorrow Hubby has decided we are setting off at 2am in the morning after I finish work tonight so I won't be sleeping at all from now. Due to the hired truck not having a window in the truck top we cannot get much ventilation for the dogs so we need to be there before it starts to get warm and as it's a 5-6hr drive with the caravan that means an early start :wacko: :wacko:

The campsite have been fab and said they will find us somewhere to unhitch when we get there if our pitch isn't free. :)