UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

I'm trying to get organised but it's just not happening :mecry: :mecry:

Did anyone say anything about agility? I've got a small set of weave poles and a hoop - will I bring it or do we already have stuff or do people think "nah, you're not gonna use that"? :unsure:

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is a gazebo still required? my friend has a 3X3 metre rang the campsite as we are staying in B&B asked if it was ok to put it up in one of the fields where campers are &she said if some 'Oldies' people budge up on their pitches a bit it is no problem - so shall we bring it? is there a group who can budge up make room? :)

Just had a thought, can you get the local newpaper to come along and take a pic or

2 of everyone there, and run a story, would be good publicity for the oldies club

and an interesting piece for the paper too.

Don't know what the local rag is there though, any local fugees know ????? :unsure:

Barb has arrived and is in the same field as me further up, I doubt we'll all get in this field as there are a load of males (obviously here for the beer festival) camping in the bottom half which we also had last year so there isn't enough room. The pods are quite close and look really cute but are just like empty garden sheds of a funny shape

Sorry you can't make it Ange - would it even be too far to come just for the day? I was looking forward to finally meet you and the famous M-M! :)

I'm aiming to set off at 6:30, but in reality it will likely be more like 8AM - just want to get as much driving ou of the way as possible before it gets too hot :cool: :cool:

"Agility was mentioned but no one said it was the dogs doing it - prizes for best male, female, young person -

hope you're all feeling fit "

It is agility for the dogs but obviously people will be involved in assisting :D

We're sorted for the equipment but thanks for the offer :flowers:

Dont forget to have £5.00 cash, so you can get the swipe card to get in and out of the site (its refundable).

I'll be leaving about 1pm, the rac says it will take just over 3 hours to get there.

I'm all excited! I think I have remembered everything I need.