UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we made it (woohoo) and it's been hot hot hot today, theremometer on caravan window read 89f just after lunch at 1.30.

We arrived at 7.30 after a couple of pee stops (for the mutts not us) and scared the living daylights out of the lady opening the shop as nobody had told her to expect us so early, but she was lovely and really helpdul and we got here in time to order fresh croissants as she was just starting baking, they were yummy so will be ordering tomorrow :laugh:

We were allowed straight on our pitch, there were about 4 tents in the field when we got here but 3 have left today so it's fairly quiet

Can't wait for everyone else to get here..... HURRY UP PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE :)

Oh, I am so jealous!!

I am counting down the days til we get there.

I have a list of what I need, and I think I have almost got everything.

Did I mention I was jealous??

I want to be there now!!!

Having said that Sally will hate camping and be a nightmare. I hope not, but its always a possibility.

Well, we made it (woohoo) and it's been hot hot hot today, theremometer on caravan window read 89f just after lunch at 1.30.

We arrived at 7.30 after a couple of pee stops (for the mutts not us) and scared the living daylights out of the lady opening the shop as nobody had told her to expect us so early, but she was lovely and really helpdul and we got here in time to order fresh croissants as she was just starting baking, they were yummy so will be ordering tomorrow :laugh:

We were allowed straight on our pitch, there were about 4 tents in the field when we got here but 3 have left today so it's fairly quiet

Can't wait for everyone else to get here..... HURRY UP PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE :)

Very jealous :angry:

Never mind, Friday wil be here very soon :biggrin:

Are you in the same field as last year??