UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

"Agility was mentioned but no one said it was the dogs doing it - prizes for best male, female, young person -

hope you're all feeling fit "

It is agility for the dogs but obviously people will be involved in assisting :D

We're sorted for the equipment but thanks for the offer :flowers:

Brilliant, thank you! :flowers: I'm sure your equipment is a lot better than mine for multiple dog use :)

Dont forget to have £5.00 cash, so you can get the swipe card to get in and out of the site (its refundable).

I'll be leaving about 1pm, the rac says it will take just over 3 hours to get there.

I'm all excited! I think I have remembered everything I need.

Thanks for reminding me of the £5 Paula :) I'll take some change anyway, just in case.

The RAC might say it's just over 3 hours, but I've got a big, slow van, and what with rest stops for the guys I reckon it'll be closer to 5 hours for us :huh:

I hope everyone had their fancy dress clothes for the Saturday night! :D Looking forward to this now. We are leaving around 10am tomorrow morning. :biggrin:

Nope, don't do fancy dress I'm 'fraid, but the brownies are a-cooking, hope that that'll be fancy enough :wink:

I'm still not organised, and rather panicky now that I'll be forgetting all sorts of "Very Important Parts" - thing is, I can't think of anything that I haven't got at least ready and should be taking :rolleyes: Some body help me pack please!!!

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dad is still in hosp but Ive chatted with my 2 brothers and mum and we are still coming :) may have to leave but we will see.

havent sorted anything and now im home from work with loads to do and in a panic!!!

top it all cant leave till after school as was refused a days holiday from school for J - should i now say he's sick or would i get in big trouble for that??????

eeeeeeek!!!!

I'm glad you are coming.

Can I ask, if my tent has somehow, mysteriously gained two tiny tears in it (about the size of two teeth) do you think duct tape will make it water proof.

I had laid it out in my yard, to fold it up ready for tomorrow, and a little girlie dog, thought it was a new super huge tugger. sigh.

Are we going to have name tags, so we can see who we are?

Just had a thought, can you get the local newpaper to come along and take a pic or

2 of everyone there, and run a story, would be good publicity for the oldies club

and an interesting piece for the paper too.

Don't know what the local rag is there though, any local fugees know ????? :unsure:

Have a fab weekend everyone :flowers:

A real shame M-M and I couldn't come in the end, maybe next time we'll be able to. There were lots of people I was looking forward to meeting.

Take lots of photos please :)

Nigel that's a great idea - anyone able to do this.

So sorry we won't be meeting M-M and you Ange :(

I'm all packed,including some stuff already in the car - why do I need so much for just a few days stay :unsure:

Duncan sliced his paw on our after work walk,flaming idiots who break glass in the parks.It's not serious enough for a vet visit but no ball chasing for a few days which he hates :rolleyes: have packed the salt to clean it.Not sure what time we'll be setting off,round 9.00ish,having lunch with a mate in Oxford first.

We're hoping to be at the campsite about 10 - 11 tomorrow, earlier if we can. Hope we're near some of you :unsure:

I know it's late in the day but if people do want name badges I can sort some out to bring with me - fugee name and real name so we all know who we are :unsure:

Can't you tell that I'm supremely well organised :laugh:

Really looking forward to seeing everyone :biggrin:

woo woo woo. I am just tidying the house before Dawn and Michelle get here tomorrow :unsure: we don't live in a pigsty honest :unsure: :wink:

v v v excited. I'm excited about the road trip, I'm excited about meeting everyone and I'm excited about camping. I just generally excited. Can you tell? :rolleyes:

my dad is still in hosp but Ive chatted with my 2 brothers and mum and we are still coming :) may have to leave but we will see.

havent sorted anything and now im home from work with loads to do and in a panic!!!

top it all cant leave till after school as was refused a days holiday from school for J - should i now say he's sick or would i get in big trouble for that??????

eeeeeeek!!!!

Let him pull a sickie, will be fine :wink: Will be nice to meet y'all!

I'm glad you are coming.

Can I ask, if my tent has somehow, mysteriously gained two tiny tears in it (about the size of two teeth) do you think duct tape will make it water proof.

I had laid it out in my yard, to fold it up ready for tomorrow, and a little girlie dog, thought it was a new super huge tugger. sigh.

Are we going to have name tags, so we can see who we are?

I'm bringing a tent, but very likely will be sleeping in the van anyway, so you could borrow it if you need it, but gaffa tape usually does the job nicely :) I've also got some spare in me van if you need it - gaffa tape rools! :cool:

woo woo woo. I am just tidying the house before Dawn and Michelle get here tomorrow :unsure: we don't live in a pigsty honest :unsure: :wink:

v v v excited. I'm excited about the road trip, I'm excited about meeting everyone and I'm excited about camping. I just generally excited. Can you tell? :rolleyes:

I'd never have guessed if you hadn't told us, we've hardly heard you about it :wink:

Right, better get going and get some last minute stuff done - siiigghh! After all this malarkey of getting us ready I'll need a holiday! :rolleyes: