UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawn and her 3 dog are definitely coming now :) they are on my pitch though.

Erm, silly question but are there showers there ? :unsure:

Dawn and her 3 dog are definitely coming now :) they are on my pitch though.

Erm, silly question but are there showers there ? :unsure:

ignore that, jsut reread on the website :rolleyes:

I am VERY excited!! So need a holiday like this with like minded people. Just hope my dogs behave and I dont end up in the naughty corner haha

Trying to make a list of things to buy now...

In that case I suspect the naughty corner will be very full! :laugh: :laugh: My two aren't exactly known for impeccable behaviour either, and if the "big scrounger" Malcolm had still been round, you all would have had at least one visit :mecry: :laugh:

We will be starting off in the naughty corner, and I very much doubt we will be moved out of it.

Apologies in advance to whoever our neighbours are - China will do her mechanical yap when I trot off to the loos, Toastie will do his bully yap when he thinks he has been waiting too long for his breakfast (ie I have just got inside after taking them for a walk), Bo will probably slip his harness at least once and come over to greet you (otherwise you will hear sounds of choking when he is restrained by his collar and wants to come and greet you). Jed - normally stands on me making me shriek at him to get off cos he is hurting (and yes he is deaf so there is no point in shrieking)

Edited by buddyboy

haha. My girls have been camping before. Its just Mr naughty that should make things interesting :rolleyes: !! I assume dogs have to be on lead at all times on the park? Im just looking to find some ground spikes to bring along.

The dogs are supposed to be on lead in the area where tents/caravans are but can be off lead in the woods behind - which was a huge relief to me,mine don't do being on-lead all the time very well,simply not used to it.

We were the naughty corner last year and it wasnt because of the dogs :laugh:

:laugh: yes the dogs all behaved beautifully didn't they :D